Lights out

john watson

Aug 9, 2012, 12:19:59 AM8/9/12
Brian (Mudge) is it going to be me or you that turns the light out as we
leave?

======================================= MODERATOR'S COMMENT:
[Heh. - Moderator Alan, still waiting to hear about a new server to move this to, but approving posts until then ]

Rich...@hotmail.com

Aug 9, 2012, 1:19:26 PM8/9/12
Before the lights go out, I would like those few still watching to
list those places they now go to find out what is happening in
Freemasonry, to discuss issues, and generally replace this group.

To start the list, I look at the website of my own Grand Lodge here in
New Zealand, but also:

UK-MASON list - it sends me emails most days! See:
http://www.ukmason.org.uk/

and less often
Freemasons for Dummies
http://www.freemasonsfordummies.com/Hodapps/Welcome.html
then go to the blog

and less often again
LodgeRoom International
http://www.lodgeroomuk.com/forumphpBB/

Cheers
Rich80105

On Wed, 8 Aug 2012 22:19:59 CST, john watson <bor...@gmail.com>

Carl Zwanzig

Aug 17, 2012, 12:43:32 PM8/17/12
> ======================================= MODERATOR'S COMMENT: [Heh. -
> Moderator Alan, still waiting to hear about a new server to move this to,
> but approving posts until then ]

Cool, now all we need is somebody posting :).

z!

john watson

Sep 5, 2012, 1:53:04 PM9/5/12
My own Lodge site www.neylandlodge.co.uk UGLE, GFN, and Grand
lodge Charity covers most of my needs. S&F John

find that covers

Tom Accuosti

Oct 3, 2012, 2:52:09 PM10/3/12
On 09/05/2012 01:53 PM, john watson wrote:
> On 09/08/2012 18:19, Rich...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> Before the lights go out, I would like those few still watching to
>> list those places they now go to find out what is happening in
>> Freemasonry, to discuss issues, and generally replace this group.

And to that list, I should add that there is a Freemasonry group on reddit:

http://reddit.com/r/freemasonry

That's where I tend to hang out now, especially since I'm a mod on that
group.

BTW, only a few of the larger web boards are still active. I've been
looking them up lately, and I can't believe how many have been taken down.

--
Tom Accuosti
http://masonictao.com

Exalted Keeper of the Secrets of Freemasonariansim
Grand Sovereign Pontiff and Secret Enquisitor
Ambassador to Zeta-Reticula

P.M., Friendship #33.3 AM&FM
Area 51, Atlantis