Masonic Research Group

Bogus Exception

Apr 4, 2011, 3:48:09 PM4/4/11
Learned Brothers,

I've been sitting back reading your excellent posts (from Doug, Mitch, Torence, etc.) and I am hoping to solicit a few of the fine contributors to help a new group I just started in December.

I started a Masonic Research & Discussion group on Google as a moderated group of Master Masons from all over the world, and we discuss the big things in Freemasonry right down the smallest with vigor! If you have a free gmail/google account, you can peruse the message archives, otherwise the group behaves as any other. The URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/masonicresearch

I have created a research library, organized by year, of materials to ensure you never run out of Masonic reading, and I add about a dozen books to it each week-all in PDF form. Unlike soc.org.freemasonry, the posts are not visible to the public. This allows us to have a 'Virtual Lodge' where we can talk as if only in each other's company. Your participation keeps the conversation lively!

Thanks!

Pat Trainor
Secretary Brainard #102 - Niantic, CT

KIV11

Apr 5, 2011, 10:10:59 PM4/5/11
On Apr 4, 3:48 pm, "Bogus Exception" <NObogusexcept...@yahoo.com.SPAM>
wrote:

>If you have a free gmail/google account, you can peruse the message archives, otherwise the group behaves as any other. The URL:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/masonicresearch

Bro. Pat:

I went to your group to peruse the message archives as you suggested
and was advised that only members could access the archives. I guess
I'm kind of funny in that I would like to know what I am getting into
before I join anything. Is there any way to make us both happy?

George Kivowitz
Secretary - South Shore-Long Beach #1126 F&AM
GL of NY