not proceeding without some feedback

David Dalton

Dec 14, 2021, 1:53:53 AM12/14/21
About a week ago I started a thread of the same name as this
one on alt.religion.druid but I think I have few readers there
so I figured that I would post the essential details here as well,
though for future updates I will post mainly to alt.religion.druid
unless there are questions on here.

Basically I think that my four components (global new age
onset magickal workings) are partly on but that I cannot
proceed further without feedback from someone saying
they have evidence that something is on. Below I
first give a checklist of what I divine is on and then
I discuss possible effects that you might notice, including
on sexuality, and including some charisma modulation.

checklist of what is on and what is not yet on:
-----------------------------------
main stack in place incorporating 40 expanded workings

*funnel:
adjustments of non-sins stuff (spells/etc): on
adjustments of sins in the p.f.s.c.: on
adjustments of sins in the m.f.c.: calculations done

evolution:
species someone adjustments: done
regular, additional, and further HDBE: done
s.m.p.e.. setup: in progress

assisted shaktipat:
a.s.. 1--46 + add-ons: delivered, but connections not used yet
a.s.c. (1) -- (6): not turned on yet

popthrough and post-popthrough updates to the m.s.h.c.p.
and m.s.g.s.b. calculated: yes

m.s.h.c.p. update installation done: just for
medium good and better

m.s.g.s.b. update installation: has converged to
ghuman+gcetacean so all interactions except those
involving species in ghuman+gcetacean have been
covered (so e,.g. interactions between Cat and
Tuna have been covered, but not interactions between
Orca and Tuna yet).

blocks 1--7: lifted as of tonight
----------------------------------

Now what about effects of the above?

The effects of the m.s.g.s.b. update might be visible
in wildlife other than cetaceans, agricultural animals,
and pets by now, though the last two groups might
not be able to choose their food.

The effects of the ms.h.c.p. should include charisma
modulation of medium good to extreme good that
is not visible to the one being modulated but should
be visible to everyone else. And there may be a
money/time/etc tug and/or delivery operating just
within the group of medium to extreme good for
now. And there should be good intuition for medium
to extreme good and their h.c.p.should be readable
by those with confession divination ability and/or
regular diviner special ability or a subset ability that
can be used for readings.

Some (including some a.s.r.) should have already
received some retroactive bounce for past negative
magick spells, and ongoing such bounce (not for a.s.r.)
is in place for millions of spells. Also the anti-religious
figure spell and anti-political-figure spell have
been adjusted as I have discussed extensively before.

Sins in the p.f.s.c. that have been adjusted include
blind adherence to scripture, political corruption, desire
to hang on to political power at all costs, sexual
obsession including stalking, addiction of abused
to abuser, and blustery, sometimes drunken, suicidal
thoughts, among many more that I did not funnel
and hence are not in the m.f.c., but were funnelled
by past avatar types and by those in their shaktipat
lineages.

Abusive relationships should have been split up
across species boundaries.

There should no longer be one-way attraction (e.g. of
bims to lesbians), which I think lesbians who are happily
lesbian will be happy with, so I guess lesbian sex workers will
have to start catering to women. Also sex should now
not proceed without mutual attraction and mutual
consent. Also the sexual harmonic(s) of 3% of
humans globally have been adjusted for better
compatibility, which can be noticed by compatible
touch, increased attraction. and better orgasms.
The most noticeable cases should be that
non-abusive platonic/friendship/parenting
(now formerly) gay--lesbian coupleswho have at
least one child under 16, including adoptive or fetus,
as of a little over a month ago (about midnight at
the end of November 7) should have
become sexually compatible. If they each have
at least one same sex partner they have become
bim--bif, which is less than optimally compatible, but
otherwise they have become optimally compatible
(straight-type-2-M and bif, bim and straight-type-2-F,
or straight-type-1-M and straight-type-1-F). Let me
know if you know of such effects in yourself,
a partner, or in some friends.

It could be that until the adjustment of sins in the
m.f.c.. is done that there may still be one-way
attraction at a distance but it won’t work close up.

Anyway, let me know if you notice any effects
as we head towards full moon, which is in a bit
less than five days.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)