*** OFFENSIVE LYRICS ***

Timothy_Alan_Heath BELL

Jul 29, 1992, 10:21:46 PM7/29/92
The following crude, offensive (to me anyway) rewrite of the Queen song
"Bohemian Rhapsody" was posted to a general chat newsgroup at my uni. I'd
like anyone's comments about how to discourage this sort of thing being
posted, and how to tell heteros how offensive things like this can be.

If you don't feel like reading this, hit (n) now.

You have been warned.

Article as posted follows:

i thought you might like this it was emailed to me ...

enjoy ....

BUMHEMIAN RHAPSODY
==================

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught with my trousers down
No escape from reality

Open your thighs
Look up to the skies and feel
I'm just a small boy
Play with your sex toy
You can ease it in, ease it out
Don't stop until I shout
Put it where the wind blows
You can put it there for free

Mama, just killed a man
I was giving him some head
He's got AIDS and now he's dead
Mama, ooh-oooh
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I've not come this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, until my arse is shattered

Too late, you had my bum
Sends shivers down my spine
Bottom aching all the time
Goodbye everybody, I've got AIDS you know
I was taken from behind, it nearly made me blind

I see a little silhouetto of a man
Have a go, have a go, you can do the gang bango
Thunderbolt and lightning
You can stick it right in me
Gay e oh, gay e oh
Gay e oh, Gay e oh
Gay e oh, magnifico

I'm just a rent boy, nobody pays me
He's just a gay boy, from a gay family
Spare me a dildo for his tea

Easy suck, easy blow, will you let me have a go
Bismillah no, we will not let him blow, let him blow (repeat twice)
Will not let you blow, let me blow (repeat)
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh Mamma Mia, Mamma Mia, Mamma Mia let me blow
Beelzibub, has the Devil put a rubber on me, on me, on meeeee?

So you think you can leave and fuck up my life?
If you do, I shall go and tell your wife
Oh baby, just gotta get in, just gonna stick it in your ear

Nothing really matters, anyone can see
My arse is in tatters, it was all done for free
Take me where the dead go....

Offended?
I was.
Mail me or reply by news (but I may miss it).

Tim.
bh...@ecr.mu.oz.au

Rod Williams

Jul 30, 1992, 7:33:54 PM7/30/92
> sh...@tc.cornell.edu (Melinda Shore) snarls:

> Geeze, is it freshman orientation week already? How the
> summer has flown by!

Be nice, Melinda -- it's the middle of winter in Oz. Perhaps
he needs the flames to keep warm?
rod williams -=- pacific bell -=- san francisco -=- rjw...@pacbell.com

Trebor Strunderthuck

Jul 31, 1992, 9:29:47 AM7/31/92
>"Bohemian Rhapsody" was posted to a general chat newsgroup at my uni. I'd
>like anyone's comments about how to discourage this sort of thing being
>posted, and how to tell heteros how offensive things like this can be.
>

>Offended?
>I was.
hmmm......offended? nah......disgusted...yes..

How dare anyone ruin the creative and classic writings of Freddie Mercury.
I could just spit. This is a FAR stretch from "Another One Rides The Bus"
by "Weird" Al Yankovic....
I HATE IT! :(
Oh well...that's off my chest.

--
----------------spaz.csd4.csd.uwm.edu------------------
{ I am one husky bear cub in love!!!!!!! }

Pete - Toonatic - Boulay

Aug 1, 1992, 4:46:15 PM8/1/92
This kind of posting is intolerable and disgusting...

I am not pleased, but what can we do?
--
Peter J. Boulay --17 Split Rock Road-Pittsford, NY 14534-The ToonAddict!
Email should be sent only to PJB...@ritvax.isc.rit.edu

Bobby Davro

Nov 30, 2023, 9:44:12 PM11/30/23
I remember this getting printed out and photocopied in 1992ish in the factory where I worked