Celebrity matchmaking

David Dalton

Jan 16, 2023, 11:35:27 PM1/16/23
My Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking theory is summarized on
the webpage https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html .

Near the end of that page I link to the "various matches" thread
on which I list many matches, including many celebrity ones,
obtained in 2019 and 2021 when I had accurate matchmaking
ability. These matches are all optimally compatible both
sexually and personality-wise.

Some example matches from that thread are:

Drake and Michelle Williams (ex-of Destiny's Child)
Celine Dion and Calgary multimillionaire Brett Wilson
Billy Joel, his wife, and Gwyneth Paltrow (threesome)
actor Percy Hynes White and Billie Eilish
Finneas and Iggy Azalea
Cara Delevingne, LP, and The Weeknd
Jack Nicholson and Judi Dench
Bob Dylan and Alice Munro
Lauryn Hill and Damian Marley
Rohan Marley and Kelis (Milkshake singer)
Bill Gates and June Tabor
Melinda Gates and Ronnie Wood
Adele and Ed Sheeran
Ed's wife Cherry and Harry Styles
Neil Young and Patti Smith
Chris Isaak and Melania Trump
Donald Trump and Sarah Palin
gayT Imaan Hammam and gay Chet Hanks and his male partner
Jeff Bezos and Queen Letizia of Spain
Preston Bezos and Cristina Iglesias
Vladimir Putin and Izabella Scorupco
Joni Mitchell and Tom Waits and/or Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton and Garth Brooks
Joe Biden and Bette Midler
Jill Biden and Ron Howard
Jim Carrey and Kaitlin Kozell
Leonardo DiCaprio and Alison Lohman
Shawn Mendes and Charlotte Cardin
Shania Twain and guitar whiz Slavek Hanzlik
Charlotte Black Elk and songwriter Bill Bourne
Annie Lennox, her husband, and Ian Telfer of Oysterband
Bernie Taupin and Kate Middleton's mom Carole
Kate Rusby and Phil Cunningham
Shane MacGowan and Máire Ni Chathasaigh.
Theodore Apollo Johnson and girl in red

They can test that the matches are optimal by touch, which
should be electric, warming, and compatible, and by orgasm
intensity, including in fantasy.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jan 17, 2023, 6:34:44 PM1/17/23
On Jan 17, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-842283....@news.eternal-september.org>):
and quite a few more on that “various matches’ thread.

Of course some of those in the above list are currently
involved with others, and I discuss matches for those
others on that thread. Often they are incompatible
or are being split due to abuse, or the other has a
more compatible side partner (as in Alison Lohman’s
husband). Sometimes they are just partially compatible
(less than optimally compatible and less likely to stick)
and may choose to stick together.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)

David Dalton

Jan 21, 2023, 6:27:10 PM1/21/23
I have sent this, with some edits, to some gossip blogs
(TMZ, Hollywood Gossip, Page Six), some tabloids
(National Enquirer, Weekly World News, Toronto Sun,
and UK tabloids Mirror, Sun, Daily Mail), also
the Toronto Star, and to online dating companies
Eharmony, Match, Zoosk, Plenty of Fish, tinder,
and grindr (I also tried submitting it to Our
Time by a contact form but I am not sure if it
worked on this old browser/laptop since I didn't
get an acknowledgment/confirmation screen; I
may try again from my newer desktop on Tuesday
when I am back in St. John's).

If that doesn't produce results maybe I will have
to write a research proposal and seek sex researchers
to collaborate with, and perhaps apply for a
postdoctoral fellowship, though it is outside
the area of my Ph.D.