Pope Francis is a transgender lesbian

David Dalton

May 15, 2021, 1:33:25 AM5/15/21
From my matchmaking ability, Pope Francis is a
transgender lesbian (spiritually lesbian in a male
body) and thus lesbians in his species should be
attracted to him. And I say in his species since homo
sapiens globally has split into 55 equal species
and there is no sexual compatibility across
species boundaries. But before the split
occurred lesbians in homo sapiens would
have been attracted to him, but obviously now
54/55 of them will no longer be attracted to
him even if they know they were before.
in his species.

And of course he gets to wear gowns all the time. :-)
(Though I guess they are called robes.)

Two other transgender lesbians I know of are
Christian Slater and Justin Trudeau, who are
both married to bifs. Also Loreena
McKennitt is lesbian and her male form
fiance who drowned was a transgender lesbian.

"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)

David Dalton

May 15, 2021, 1:35:53 AM5/15/21
On May 15, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.264F94A300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> From my matchmaking ability, Pope Francis is a
> transgender lesbian (spiritually lesbian in a male
> body) and thus lesbians in his species should be
> attracted to him. And I say in his species since homo
> sapiens globally has split into 55 equal species
> and there is no sexual compatibility across
> species boundaries. But before the split
> occurred lesbians in homo sapiens would
> have been attracted to him, but obviously now
> 54/55 of them will no longer be attracted to
> him even if they know they were before.

> in his species.

Oops, that line was left after a copy/paste operation
and should have been deleted.

The Doctor

May 15, 2021, 10:35:34 AM5/15/21
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>From my matchmaking ability, Pope Francis is a
>transgender lesbian (spiritually lesbian in a male
>body) and thus lesbians in his species should be
>attracted to him. And I say in his species since homo
>sapiens globally has split into 55 equal species
>and there is no sexual compatibility across
>species boundaries. But before the split
>occurred lesbians in homo sapiens would
>have been attracted to him, but obviously now
>54/55 of them will no longer be attracted to
>him even if they know they were before.
>in his species.
>
>And of course he gets to wear gowns all the time. :-)
>(Though I guess they are called robes.)
>
>Two other transgender lesbians I know of are
>Christian Slater and Justin Trudeau, who are
>both married to bifs. Also Loreena
>McKennitt is lesbian and her male form
>fiance who drowned was a transgender lesbian.

Are you drunk?

>--
>David Dalton dal...@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
>https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
>"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
>hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)

Faith in an institution is, at best, idolatry. -unknown

David Dalton

May 17, 2021, 4:45:06 AM5/17/21
On May 15, 2021, The Doctor wrote
(in article <s7om7k$2eku$7...@gallifrey.nk.ca>):

> In article<0001HW.264F94A300...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> > From my matchmaking ability, Pope Francis is a
> > transgender lesbian (spiritually lesbian in a male
> > body) and thus lesbians in his species should be
> > attracted to him. And I say in his species since homo
> > sapiens globally has split into 55 equal species
> > and there is no sexual compatibility across
> > species boundaries. But before the split
> > occurred lesbians in homo sapiens would
> > have been attracted to him, but obviously now
> > 54/55 of them will no longer be attracted to
> > him even if they know they were before.
> > in his species.
> >
> > And of course he gets to wear gowns all the time. :-)
> > (Though I guess they are called robes.)
> >
> > Two other transgender lesbians I know of are
> > Christian Slater and Justin Trudeau, who are
> > both married to bifs. Also Loreena
> > McKennitt is lesbian and her male form
> > fiance who drowned was a transgender lesbian.
>
> Are you drunk?

No, I have matchmaking ability as my primary siddhi,
and over a million assisted shaktipat recipients,
including you if you had read at least 8000 words
of my writing as of April 7 or if you fell into one
of several other categories, should also now have
that ability and would be able to confirm my above
statements. (Those ordained by human or humans
to bishop level or equivalent or higher are among them.)

Unbreakable Disease

Jun 20, 2021, 6:07:58 AM6/20/21
On 15.05.2021 05:33, David Dalton wrote:
> From my matchmaking ability, Pope Francis is a
> transgender lesbian (spiritually lesbian in a male
> body) and thus lesbians in his species should be
> attracted to him. And I say in his species since homo
> sapiens globally has split into 55 equal species
> and there is no sexual compatibility across
> species boundaries. But before the split
> occurred lesbians in homo sapiens would
> have been attracted to him, but obviously now
> 54/55 of them will no longer be attracted to
> him even if they know they were before.
> in his species.
>
> And of course he gets to wear gowns all the time. :-)
> (Though I guess they are called robes.)
>
> Two other transgender lesbians I know of are
> Christian Slater and Justin Trudeau, who are
> both married to bifs. Also Loreena
> McKennitt is lesbian and her male form
> fiance who drowned was a transgender lesbian.

Cross-posting to alt.atheism.

--
Tip me: bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

bitcoin:bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

Siri Cruise

Jun 20, 2021, 8:15:14 AM6/20/21
In article <san41s$doo$1...@dont-email.me>,
Unbreakable Disease <unbre...@secmail.pro> wrote:

> On 15.05.2021 05:33, David Dalton wrote:
> > From my matchmaking ability, Pope Francis is a
> > transgender lesbian (spiritually lesbian in a male
> > body) and thus lesbians in his species should be
> > attracted to him. And I say in his species since homo
> > sapiens globally has split into 55 equal species
> > and there is no sexual compatibility across
> > species boundaries. But before the split
> > occurred lesbians in homo sapiens would
> > have been attracted to him, but obviously now
> > 54/55 of them will no longer be attracted to
> > him even if they know they were before.
> > in his species.
> >
> > And of course he gets to wear gowns all the time. :-)
> > (Though I guess they are called robes.)
> >
> > Two other transgender lesbians I know of are
> > Christian Slater and Justin Trudeau, who are
> > both married to bifs. Also Loreena
> > McKennitt is lesbian and her male form
> > fiance who drowned was a transgender lesbian.
> >
> Cross-posting to alt.atheism.

This explains so much.

Actually, no, it doesn't.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Unbreakable Disease

Jun 20, 2021, 3:09:30 PM6/20/21
My favorite newsgroup since Windows 95 came in.

The only versions of Windows I have ever used was 3.1 and 95. That was
actually the last version of Windows I had ever used for a longer time,
and that's when I couldn't afford a Macintosh.

I hated it, except for gaming.