Proposal

David Dalton

Sep 19, 2022, 10:22:41 PM9/19/22
In late August (or possibly early September, but before
new/dark moon) 1994 I sent a factor 50 kundalini antenna
orgasm wave to Sarah McLachlan (representing Gaia),
Tanita Tikaram (representing Sola), and Shuhada'
Sadaqat (then Sinéad O'Connor, representing Luna).

The night of January 29, 1995, I think just before
new/dark moon, I was in Vancouver and Sarah and her
friend Crystal were in New Zealand. I sent a
factor 100 kundalini antenna orgasm wave to
them but later thought that Gaia might have
somehow subbed in for Crystal, who I had not
seen. But now I think that Gaia subbed in
Tanita for Crystal. If that was so, Tanita
would have received a wave (early the morning
of January 30 in the UK) and Crystal would not.
Moreover, I get right elbow activity when
Sarah thinks of me, and I used to think I got
left elbow activity when Crystal thinks of me
but now I think it is Tanita.

Also I think that Shuhada' probably wants
at least one Muslim.

And Tanita is in a monogamous relationship
with her lesbian partner Natacha.

So anyway, the ideal for me right now would be
a bridged relationship:

me--(Sarah,Tanita)--Natacha

which probably would split into two bedrooms
me--Sarah + Tanita--Natacha
much of the time.

Of course that depends on Natacha having
bridge/trust/friendship attraction to me.

Anyway, I think Sarah and Tanita should talk.

"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)