(ANOTHER HOMOSEXUAL..) Los Angeles Serial Killer: Ed Buck

1 view

Gavin Newsom Son of Ed Buck

Oct 10, 2021, 4:05:03 AM10/10/21
When you think of a serial killer, who comes to mind? The Zodiac
Killer, Ted Bundy, and Hannibal Lecter are iconic serial
killers: sociopaths committing repeated murders, often with
signs and symbols marking the murder as ”theirs”. But another
characteristic links the fear, or fascination, with these
particular perpetrators: their victims were mostly white women.
Yet a serial killer is defined simply as a person who commits
more than one murder; and they are just as dangerous regardless
of who the victim is. Most are motivated by sex and don’t
typically leave a “signature”.

West Hollywood businessman and well-known Democratic political
donor Ed Buck is in fact a serial killer and should be
investigated as one. Within 18 months of each other, two black
men were found dead in Buck’s Los Angeles apartment. Both of the
victims had been intimately involved with Buck. So why isn’t the
media talking about him as a serial killer?

First, Ed Buck is a major political donor, which dissuades those
who’ve received money from pursuing investigation. In fact, he
donated to the election campaign of Los Angeles County DA Jackie
Lacey, who is declining to prosecute him. This blatant disregard
for the dignity of the deceased and the lack of investigation is
unacceptable. We must act as allies by showing up and demanding
that Ed Buck be investigated. In order to live in a truly free
society we must mandate that the privileged are not unfairly
protected from prosecution for committing heinous crimes against
anyone.

Secondly, there is a cultural narrative of who a serial killer
is, and what their victims look like: put plainly, the media
carefully ignores crimes committed against people of color and
members of the queer and trans community. This omission
perpetuates the myth that a “serial killer” isn’t someone whose
victims are part of a marginalized group. This omission results
in an unconsciously biased definition that we all take in. We
don’t have to be purposefully or interpersonally racist to to
think racist thoughts- but understanding this, we must be
diligent in exploring these inherited beliefs. It is our
responsibility to intentionally challenge ourselves and unlearn
the cultural framing of whiteness. We must challenge the
internalized biases within ourselves in order to stand up as
better advocates for justice.

*Find a SURJ group near you
*Deconstruct internalized racism with others
Show up to BLM or WP4BL near you
This statement is submitted by White People 4 Black Lives
(WP4BL), a white anti-racist collective and activist project of
the Alliance of White Anti-Racists Everywhere (AWARE-LA) and
operates within a national network of white anti-racists called
Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ). WP4BL is rooted in acting
in solidarity with Black Lives Matter: Los Angeles locally and
the Movement for Black Lives nationally. Follow us @wp4bl on all
platforms.

https://knock-la.com/los-angeles-serial-killer-ed-buck-
5806572dc339

TAGS: Barack Obama Homosexual Degenerate Gay Pedophile Democrat
Liberalism Pervert CNN CBS ABC NBC Disney MSNBC Faggots Hillary
Clinton Racist Queer Progressive Antifa Faggots NAMBLA