Los Angeles LGBT Center Responds To The Second Death Of A Man Found At The Home Of Democrat Homosexual Ed Buck

Ed Buck Humped Eric Garcetti

Oct 10, 2021, 3:55:02 AMOct 10
home of West Hollywood resident Ed Buck, the Los Angeles LGBT
Center issued the following statement:

“The Los Angeles LGBT Center calls upon Los Angeles County
Sheriff Alex Villanueva and his department to fully investigate
this tragedy and aggressively seek justice wherever the
investigation might lead.

“Although the investigation is in its early stages, we urge
Sheriff Villanueva to keep the public fully informed as LGBT
people have a considerable and urgent interest in a case that is
so clearly linked to the health and safety of our community. The
reports we have heard provide more questions than answers. The
fact is two black men have died at Mr. Buck’s home in less than
two years.

“While much is still to be learned, it appears this tragedy is
linked to substance use. LGBT people and other marginalized
groups are at elevated risk for impacts that result from the
current epidemic uses of opioids, methamphetamine, and other
dangerous drugs. The Center provides free or low-cost,
comprehensive, and judgment-free addiction recovery services and
has a service to provide free fentanyl testing strips to those
who request them. For help or more information, contact the
Center’s Addiction Recovery Services at
reco...@lalgbtcenter.org or 323-993-7448.”

https://lalgbtcenter.org/about-the-center/press-releases/los-
angeles-lgbt-center-responds-to-the-second-death-of-a-man-found-
at-the-home-of-ed-buck

TAGS: Barack Obama Homosexual Degenerate Gay Pedophile Democrat
Liberalism Pervert CNN CBS ABC NBC Disney MSNBC Faggots Hillary
Clinton Racist Queer Progressive Antifa Faggots NAMBLA