Nut job Ted Lieu says he doesn't want black dick puffer Ed Buck's money, will give contributions to civil rights groups

Eric Garcetti Felched Ed Buck

Nov 10, 2021, 5:30:02 AM11/10/21
After the body of a black man was found in longtime Democratic
donor Ed Buck’s West Hollywood apartment this week, U.S. Rep.
Ted Lieu announced he will donate more than $18,000 in campaign
contributions he received from Buck to LGBTQ and African
American civil rights organizations.

Buck’s Laurel Avenue apartment has been the scene of the
apparent overdose deaths of two black men in the last two years,
authorities said.

“I am deeply disturbed by the latest revelations of a second
death by overdose at the home of Ed Buck,” Lieu (D-Torrance)
said in a statement Tuesday afternoon. “While we await the
results of the law enforcement investigation, I am going to
donate the contributions I have received from Mr. Buck to my
federal campaign.”

Lieu said he will donate $5,000 to Lambda Legal; $5,000 to the
NAACP; $3,000 to GLAAD; $3,000 to The Trevor Project; and $2,500
to the Equality California Institute.

In the past, Buck has donated money to President Obama, Hillary
Clinton, former state Sen. Kevin de León, West Hollywood city
council candidates and numerous other politicians, including
Lieu.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ted-lieu-ed-buck-
west-hollywood-20190109-story.html+&cd=17&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

TAGS: Barack Obama Homosexual Degenerate Gay Pedophile Democrat
Liberalism Pervert CNN CBS ABC NBC Disney MSNBC Faggots Hillary
Clinton Racist Queer Progressive Antifa Perverts NAMBLA