Black Dick Puffing Pervert Ed Buck Arrested In Los Angeles: Here Are The Democrats He's Donated To

1 view

Eric Garcetti Supports Ed Buck

Nov 6, 2021, 4:30:02 AM11/6/21
Apparently, it only takes two high-profile deaths and one high-
profile overdose in the home of a member of the political elite
before he or she will actually be charged with a crime.

That’s the case, at least, for Democrat Party mega-donor Ed
Buck, who was arrested Tuesday night in Los Angeles.

“The Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office said Buck, 65, was
charged with one felony count each of battery causing serious
injury, administering methamphetamine and maintaining a drug
house,” according to CBS.

Supposedly an LGBTQ rights activist and progressive Democrat,
two gay black men have died of drug overdoses in Buck’s home in
recent years, which was known as a safe haven for degeneracy and
deviance. Gemmel Moore died there in 2017, and Timothy Dean in
2019. Moore’s mother is reportedly suing Buck civilly over the
death of her son.

Perhaps most interesting are the Democrat Party candidates – all
of whom spend their time morally posturing about how much better
than you they are – who have taken money from Ed Buck despite
his penchant for behavior that violates the norms of society.

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are on the list.

“Buck, a one time candidate for West Hollywood City Council, is
well-known in LGBTQ political circles in Los Angeles and has
donated thousands of dollars to local Democrats and animal
rights causes, as well as to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama,”
according to BuzzFeed.

Buck didn’t just donate to presidential candidates, though. He
is known for donating to California congressional candidates and
local politicians too.

“Records dating back to 2009 showed Los Angeles Mayor Eric
Garcetti was one of Buck’s high-profile recipients, receiving
$1,400 in 2016,” CBS Los Angeles said.

Garcetti is a frequent critic of President Donald J. Trump.

“The Trump Administration’s latest hateful idea is nothing more
than a needless distraction and a waste of time. We need real
solutions that uphold our values — not disgraceful policies that
demonize immigrants and will never become reality,” he said in
April.

Mayor Eric Garcetti
?
@MayorOfLA
The Trump Administration's latest hateful idea is nothing more
than a needless distraction and a waste of time. We need real
solutions that uphold our values — not disgraceful policies that
demonize immigrants and will never become reality.
https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1116717616620433408

Los Angeles Times
?
@latimes
The White House considered going after political opponents by
pushing U.S. immigration authorities to release detained
immigrants into "sanctuary cities." https://lat.ms/2IdjakB

106
12:45 PM - Apr 12, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
167 people are talking about this
Garcetti eventually returned the money Buck donated to him.

“Democratic Congressman Ted Lieu took in $19,400 in state and
federal donations from Buck,” CBS said.

Lieu, too, constantly attacks the president for what he views as
inferior morals.

“Many people say that folks who are stable don’t go around
saying they are stable, and folks who are smart have no need to
announce they are geniuses. [Trump] feels compelled to do both.
Repeatedly,” Lieu said last week.

Ted Lieu
?
@tedlieu
Many people say that folks who are stable don't go around saying
they are stable, and folks who are smart have no need to
announce they are geniuses. @realDonaldTrump feels compelled to
do both. Repeatedly.#SaturdayMorning Thoughts
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1172853679642333185

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
“A Very Stable Genius!” Thank you.

23.3K
9:50 AM - Sep 14, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
6,249 people are talking about this
Lieu only returned Buck’s donation after the second Dean died in
Buck’s home in 2019 – two years after the first death there.

“Buck gave Adam Schiff, now chairman of the House Permanent
Select Committee on Intelligence, $2,700 in 2016,” CBS said.
“The campaign says the money went to the nonprofit Trevor
Project.”

Schiff, too, is incessant in his moral superiority.

“While Trump launches an all-out assault on the environment,
rolling back protections for endangered species, our water, and
our air — California remains steadfast. We will not allow our
natural resources to be tarnished for generations to come. Not
on our watch,” he said Tuesday.

Adam Schiff
?
@RepAdamSchiff
While Trump launches an all-out assault on the environment,
rolling back protections for endangered species, our water, and
our air —

California remains steadfast. We will not allow our natural
resources to be tarnished for generations to come.

Not on our watch.
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1174028411217600515

The New York Times
?
@nytimes
Breaking News: The Trump administration will end California’s
authority to set its own stricter auto pollution rules, setting
up a legal showdown https://nyti.ms/30qbb8c

32.7K
6:28 PM - Sep 17, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
11.2K people are talking about this
On Schiff’s watch, young black men die at the hands of drug-
riddled sexual predators. But at least he’s concerned about the
sea turtles.

https://lauraloomer.us/2019/09/18/pervert-ed-buck-arrested-in-
los-angeles-here-are-the-democrats-hes-donated-to/#.XYvCQSOSmHs

TAGS: Barack Obama Homosexual Degenerate Gay Pedophile Democrat
Liberalism Pervert CNN CBS ABC NBC Disney MSNBC Faggots Hillary
Clinton Racist Queer Progressive Antifa Faggots NAMBLA