Transphobic bigot gives an F-word to a trans woman and complains

Scientific

Aug 15, 2021, 1:57:28 PM8/15/21
https://old.reddit.com/r/detrans/comments/c6koi9/accidentally_banned_from_rasktransgender_within_5/

They have wrote this comment:

> I'm very sorry, but I don't believe you are a woman, and I don't say
that as an attack against you, but as an important truth that I have the
right to speak.

Moderators ban them and give here a reason:

> I asked the mods to please not silence me, and to recognize that I
was being very respectful, but they told me it was "not remotely
respectful" to tell a trans woman I did not believe she was a woman, and
then muted me for 72 hours.

They were right to ban you. You are a bigot who called a trans woman not
a woman. You don't know her gender identity and you claim to be
all-knowing. Let her be herself.

YOU CALL IT CENSORSHIP. WE CALL IT FIGHTING TRANSPHOBIA.

That moron was irrespectful to a trans woman.

TW: DON'T READ THE COMMENTS.

Comments can be summed up in one: Gender Critical ideologists claim that
transgender is a big medical conspiracy. If so, then what with that
trans woman who lives 5000 years ago?

If you think it's censorship, then why not come back on Usenet again and
create an alt.detrans newsgroup? At least we will be able to killfile
people like you!

CHECKMATE!

Checkmate

Aug 16, 2021, 1:34:44 AM8/16/21
Checkmate.

On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 18:35:00 +0000, Scientific had the audacity to say the
following:

> On 8/15/21 6:05 PM, Jackson Sprat wrote:
> > On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 18:03:00 +0000, Scientific <sci...@is.truth>
> > wrote:

> >> Fuck off mentally ill transphobe.
> >
> > If a body has a penis then HE is a man. No amount of mental
> > illness type thinking will ever turn the man into a woman.
> >
> > A good beating will give these gender queers something real to
> > obsess about.
> >
> If the person prefers to be a girl then it is most probably a girl in
> their own unique way. They are free to pick what they want to change
> from the transitioning buffet.
>
> Conversion therapy never worked.

What was your favorite tasty little morsel from the "transitioning
buffet," faggot?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Scientific

Aug 16, 2021, 6:13:50 AM8/16/21

Unbreakable Disease (he/they)

Aug 18, 2021, 4:59:30 PM8/18/21
Yes, they were right and you are right too. You are smarter than most
people here on alt.atheism.

--
Tip me: bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f
bitcoin:bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

Secmail.pro is down, please mail me at current address instead

Unbreakable Disease (he/they)

Aug 18, 2021, 5:00:50 PM8/18/21
Yeah, pick what you want. Be yourself. (I'm cis BTW)

Unbreakable Disease (he/they)

Aug 18, 2021, 5:03:04 PM8/18/21
On 8/16/21 5:34 AM, Checkmate wrote:
I like fruit and vegetables.

Scientific

Aug 19, 2021, 10:37:17 AM8/19/21
Thank you!!

Scientific

Aug 19, 2021, 10:38:22 AM8/19/21
Looks like you're non-binary, as you have chosen he/they pronouns.

Scientific

Aug 19, 2021, 10:38:46 AM8/19/21
I love vegetarianism.

Unbreakable Disease (he/they)