Tate McRae

David Dalton

Mar 13, 2023, 1:24:29 AM3/13/23
19-year-old pop sensation Tate McRae, originally from
Calgary but now based in Los Angeles, is up for several
Juno awards this year.

From bridge/friendship/trust/spiritual attraction,
I intuit that she is happily lesbian.

"Then you saw me from the cathedral; Well I'm an ancient heart; Yes, you
saw me from the cathedral; And here we are just falling apart" (T.Tikaram)

David Dalton

Mar 13, 2023, 1:49:18 AM3/13/23
In article <dalton-8199E1....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> 19-year-old pop sensation Tate McRae, originally from
> Calgary but now based in Los Angeles, is up for several
> Juno awards this year.
>
> From bridge/friendship/trust/spiritual attraction,
> I intuit that she is happily lesbian.

So she should have bridge attraction to actor Percy Hynes
White and direct attraction to bifs Billie Eilish,
and girl in red, who I said were optimally compatible
with one another and with straight-type-2-M Percy
(now that Billie's sexual shielding spell has been
adjusted).

David Dalton

Mar 13, 2023, 9:24:12 PM3/13/23
In article <dalton-3D6DEC....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <dalton-8199E1....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > 19-year-old pop sensation Tate McRae, originally from
> > Calgary but now based in Los Angeles, is up for several
> > Juno awards this year.
> >
> > From bridge/friendship/trust/spiritual attraction,
> > I intuit that she is happily lesbian.
>
> So she should have bridge attraction to actor Percy Hynes
> White and direct attraction to bifs Billie Eilish,
> and girl in red, who I said were optimally compatible
> with one another and with straight-type-2-M Percy
> (now that Billie's sexual shielding spell has been
> adjusted).

(Adjusted to now allow attention just from optimally
compatible suitors.)

Also, since it has never been consummated, straight-type-2-M
Jack Nicholson's old lock has recently been rendered
incomplete, so he is now available to bif Judi Dench.