Lets go, Brandon!!!!!

1 view

a322x1n

Jan 15, 2022, 1:12:34 AM1/15/22
<https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/brandon-notz-48-oak-grove-mo-regist
ered-nurse-military-anti-vaxxer-in-icu-with-covid>

<https://tinyurl.com/y7js6tj>

Brandon Notz, 48, Oak Grove, MO, Registered Nurse (DOD), anti-vaxxer, in
ICU with COVID.

According to his wife's and sister's posts (below), Brandon is in the
ICU intubated with COVID. Well, we have yet another Registered Nurse in
the ICU with COVID because he wasn't vaxxed, as Brandon has been a RN
for the Department of Defense for the past 7 years. If there is one
post that completely represents the stark contrast between the
anti-vaxxer fantasy conspiracy theories, and the reality of medical
intensive care, it is this post. On one hand we have Brandon, who as
you'll see is one of the biggest conspiracy nuts we've had on this site,
and on the other hand is his wife, Wendy, who has to deal with the pain,
worry, and anguish of his illness. Wendy writes out her feelings and all
of the details of everything she is dealing with, and does so with
brutal honesty combined with grace. Some of her posts are so long that
I've added some text-to-speech audio of her posts so you can listen
while you work or exercise or whatever you do as a healthy and protected
vaccinated individual. Again, this might be the longest post yet, so
here is a shortcut to the comment section.

NOTE FROM VAXMAN: Please do NOT post on either Brandon or Wendy's
Facebook pages. This would be very disrespectful of Wendy, who is laying
her heart out, and at the same time speaking to her and Brandon's
conspiracy minded friends to teach them about the reality of COVID.
Let's let her do it her way and stay of it. But please use this post to
send to your anti-vaxxer friends and family as I think her message is a
powerful example for them to see. Edit: Oh good, Wendy turned off public
comments on both of their accounts. Ok, carry on!

There will be two parts to this post. The first part will be
establishing Brandon's thoughts on COVID, the vaccine, and
anti-government mindset that that he spread to all of his FB friends and
family and which led to his current condition. The second part with the
heart wrenching results of his positions and decisions that his wife
(and him) has to deal with. Again, please be respectful to Wendy, she
deserves it.