Re: How did Ray Keller die?

Rudy Canoza

Aug 22, 2022, 1:56:11 PM8/22/22
On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 10:53:15 -0700, an incel dwarf wrote:

>They shoved a shotgun up his ass and let fly with both barrels.

That reminds me of yesterday at the Jolly Kone Parking Lot!

I *love* it when they "let fly" in my ass!

Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
You Know My Skills Are Quite Well Known!
That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne™!