A new wave begins.

1 view

a322x1n

Dec 10, 2021, 2:51:23 PM12/10/21
This is the result of the anti-vaxx movement:

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/covid-19-patients-at-this-hospital-are
-dying-at-a-rate-we-ve-never-seen-die-before-and-it-s-taking-a-toll-on-he
alth-care-workers/ar-AARFiEX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>

<https://tinyurl.com/3mvwy2fr>

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/state-exploring-all-options-as-
covid-19-cases-hospitalizations-rise/ar-AARGk2Z?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>

<https://tinyurl.com/5etffr8k>

State exploring 'all options' as COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations rise.

Covid-19 patients at this hospital are dying 'at a rate we've never seen
die before' -- and it's taking a toll on health care workers By Miguel
Marquez and Holly Yan, CNN - 6h ago.

Another wave is starting.

RITTENHOUSE SHOOTS WHITE MEN

Dec 10, 2021, 5:36:17 PM12/10/21
a322x1n wrote
IT'S GOD'S WAY OF PUNISHING RIGHTISTS FOR THEIR ANTIVAX, ANTIMASK WAYS!

a322x1n

Dec 11, 2021, 12:16:12 AM12/11/21
Fred Oinka <Fred...@invalid.com> wrote in
> Go hide in your safe place while the rest of us go on living our
> lives.

And what lives would that be? These lives:

<https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/>

a322x1n

Dec 11, 2021, 12:52:11 AM12/11/21
RITTENHOUSE SHOOTS WHITE MEN <Trum...@gmail.com> wrote in