Re: Capital Cops are radical terrorists & mentally ill & need to be investigated

1 view

a322x1n

Jul 29, 2021, 9:23:23 PM7/29/21
FU - Biden <jth...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:6d2dedef-4ea9-4991...@googlegroups.com:

> OMFG These guys dont belong being "Cops" even though Capital Police
> arent really cops. These "Cops" are radical BLM terrorists using
> the badge of authority to support BLM's radical hate filled agenda.

Says who??? You?

These Capital Police proteced the Congressmen and Senators with their
lives until help arrived. They weren't the ones smashing windows and
chanting, "Hang Mike Pence!"

You wouldn't have lasted two minutes holding back that mob while the
Congressmen and Senators were taken to safety.

The "Big Lie" is being exposed, get over it. Trump lost his bid to
become Dictator of America, get over that. The will of the American
people has been upheld, so fuck off, shit for brains.

a322x1n

Jul 29, 2021, 11:30:16 PM7/29/21
> They didnt defend anything but shoot a young lady in the face and kill
> her. These cops were frauds and radicals like Nazi Brown shirts. I was
> a cop 23 years and these cops werent normal. No cop in America would
> support these BLM terrorists. They were seriously pathetic liars.

The only "cop" you were was at a school crossing.

P.S. _What_ BLM terrorists??? The only mob there that day was made up
of white bigots and white kooks.

P+Barker

Jul 30, 2021, 9:09:58 AM7/30/21
On Fri, 30 Jul 2021 01:23:20 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>These Capital Police proteced the Congressmen and Senators with their
>lives until help arrived. They weren't the ones smashing windows and
>chanting, "Hang Mike Pence!"

Nope. They were the ones who pretended to try to stop the people who
merely wanted to show their displeasure. No one was seriously
injured. Didn't one of the cops actually shoot one lady?

a322x1n

Jul 30, 2021, 1:14:07 PM7/30/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> On Fri, 30 Jul 2021 01:23:20 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
> I don't think what's happening today is the will of the people. You
> got scammed.

It was the will of well over eight million Americans. Trump didn't
even win the first election, losing by well over a million votes.
No Republican can win a free and fair election, Republicans can only
win with voter suppression and gerrymandering.

With Trump gone, President Biden can now begin to heal America of
the awful damage Trump did.

a322x1n

Jul 30, 2021, 1:18:47 PM7/30/21
P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com> wrote in
It was a mob, shit for brains! They wanted to overturn a free and
fair election and turn America into a dictatorship of Trump. As for
that "lady", she was part of a nasty, ugly mob and needed to be shot.

President Biden got certified, get over it. America is on the path
to healing. Trump is on the path to prison. All is right with
America again.

Ubiquitous

Jul 31, 2021, 9:17:53 AM7/31/21
a322x1n wrote
All cops should be given shoot-to-kill orders to deal with the Trumpling
infestations.

Trump will end up like his buddy Epstein.

Ubiquitous

Aug 4, 2021, 9:14:50 AM8/4/21
a322x1n wrote

Ubiquitous