Re: Don't have a heart attack -- the Moron-Republicans are packing the hospitals

a322x1n

Jan 16, 2022, 12:22:13 AM1/16/22
Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:%9NEJ.240219$qz4.2...@fx97.iad:

> On 1/15/2022 6:34 PM, jane playne wrote:

>> What News Group does a322x1n post? I see your response to her, but I
>> do not see her post.

> She posts right here in *this* fucking group, you fucking retarded
> Google Groups loser. The problem is *you*, not-jane, you fucking
> mackerel-reeking cunt.

alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.e
vangelicalr,alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,a
lt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.politics.republican
s,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump,alt.abortion,soc.women,soc.me
n,alt.recovery.catholicism,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 16, 2022, 8:48:37 AM1/16/22
On 1/16/22 12:22 AM, a322x1n wrote:
> Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On 1/15/2022 6:34 PM, jane playne wrote:
>
>>> What News Group does a322x1n post? I see your response to her, but I
>>> do not see her post.
>
>> She posts right here in *this* fucking group, you fucking retarded
>> Google Groups loser. The problem is *you*, not-jane, you fucking
>> mackerel-reeking cunt.

*Democrats get the vaccine and this is a PANDEMIC of the vaccinated*

--
That's karma,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
*deriving their just powers from the consent* of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government,"

It would seem that *MANDATES* are NOT derived from the consent of the
governed. The Constitution doesn't delegate unlimited power to mandate
the governed, become part of a medical experiment.

"This is the classic definition of a “cult,” when facts and real science
are tossed aside for beliefs that contradict the actual facts."