Video - Teacher calls a student the 'N' word

4 vues

Niggercrusher

non lue,
12 févr. 2006, 15:59:0812/02/2006
Ha ha, niggers make a liberal school teacher pay ! He must learn about
"diversity" too :) LMFWAO !!

http://www.filecabi.net/video/nigga-please.html

--
You have just been crushed SAMBO gutter apes, by the Niggercrusher

Avenger

non lue,
12 févr. 2006, 20:26:4012/02/2006
He should have used the proper term- Negro.

"Niggercrusher" <nigger...@crushednigger.com> wrote in message

Niggercrusher

non lue,
12 févr. 2006, 21:21:1712/02/2006
I prefer sub-ape pongidae myself :)

--

"Avenger" <m...@avengers.co.uk> wrote in message

> He should have used the proper term- Negro.

MR.WHITEMAN

non lue,
13 févr. 2006, 01:52:1813/02/2006
I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT IN EVERY TAPE OR CD OF RICHARD PRYOR, EDDIE
MURPHY,EDDIE GRIFFIN
AND MARTIN LAWRENCE AND PLAYED THEM FOR THE SCHOOL BOARD.

Niggercrusher

non lue,
13 févr. 2006, 10:18:2713/02/2006
You bet, nigger yard apes are such hypocrites ! FACT...

--
You have just been crushed SAMBO gutter apes, by the Niggercrusher

"MR.WHITEMAN" <MAS...@NIGGERS.ORG> wrote in message

Moishe Lipshitz

non lue,
13 févr. 2006, 21:59:5913/02/2006

> You bet, nigger yard apes are such hypocrites ! FACT...

I thought the teacher was funny trying to explain the difference between
nigger and nigga lol And holding up signs with the words on them haha

And for a News show to spend so much time on this as if this was some big
story rather than trivia was a joke. They take 10 seconds for murders lol
And then to add to the nonsense they couldn't even say this is a story about
a teacher who called a kid a nigger but had to say he used the N word as if
everyone would faint if they said nigger! The they go on to say that the
news footage can be disturbing to the sensitive haha You would think they
were going to show you some guy getting his head cut off rather than a story
about some teacher saying a word.

And then the black kid wasn't satisfied with the excessive 10 day suspension
the teacher received and thought he should be fired for life! lol

All this is a good example of the lack of a sense of propotion people have,
but especially black people and jews.

Niggercrusher

non lue,
13 févr. 2006, 23:13:0313/02/2006
Politically correct BS has to go ! I am damn tired of it...

--
You have just been crushed SAMBO gutter apes, by the Niggercrusher

"Moishe Lipshitz" <moi...@kaballahwallah.isl> wrote in message

Bubba

non lue,
14 févr. 2006, 00:06:5314/02/2006
WHAS news, who has a history of being "pro-nigger" did not show or tell
the whole story here. If you noticed, they sent a nigger sow do the
story on a white man saying "nigga." This station is always taking the
side of the niggers, which are almost as big a problem in Louisville as
in its sister city to the East, Cincinnati. This station loves
niggers.....'nuff said about them.

Other stations told a more exacting story about this English teacher. It
seems that other teachers say "nigga" all the time, but it is widely
accepted. Oh, by the way, the "other" teachers are all niggers!!!!!
yea, it seems that nigger teachers can say "nigga" but white one can't!!!
This seems interesting that they have a double standard, but what's
new!!!!

The teacher in question counted one day and personally heard the word
"nigga" over 500 times from both students and faculty!!! 500 times!!!!!!
The shit-skinned monkey in question had in fact used the word just
previously to the teacher's using it!!! He was talking to another
yardape in the classroom, standing by the door, and disrupting the class.
The zulu-shit had just called another student "nigga," so the teacher
responded to the sub-human piece of shit with a single digit IQ, by
saying, "sit down nigga." It seems that it is fine for the fecal-faced
monkey to say it, but the teacher can't.

It seems to me the only fair thing to do would have been this. Either,
take no action against the teacher, OR take an equal action against the
student for saying the same word. The saucer-lipped gorilla should have
been suspended for 10 days, equal to the punishment the teacher got.
Further, EVERY person who says "nigga" should have the same action taked
against them...afterall, aren't we all "susposed" to be equal?!?!?!?!

Why should it be okay for a knuckle dragging student to say it, but not a
white student and why should it be okay for a Mississippi windchime
teacher to say it, but not a white teacher?!?!?!?!

I wish the teacher who got screwed in the ass to fight back....file a
descrimination suit against the school board!!!!

Oh, what about the pubic-headed turd in shoes??? He sure was one ugly
nigger....his eye brows looked like two brillo pads spray painted black
and glued above his nignog eyeballs!!! What were all the trophies for
that he showed for anyway??? I can guess; one was for learning how to
take a dump INSIDE a building, another was for learning how to walk
upright, another was for learning how to suck nigger cock. Well, you get
the idea.....nignogs get trophies for just about anything....just being a
nigger gets them a trophy!!!!!

FUCK NIGGERS.....AND FUCK "NIGGAS" TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Niggercrusher" <nigger...@crushednigger.com> wrote in news:43efa2d0
$0$27792$6d36...@titian.nntpserver.com:

Niggercrusher

non lue,
14 févr. 2006, 00:14:2814/02/2006
I'll give em a trophy for testing out my PNL :)

--
You have just been crushed SAMBO gutter apes, by the Niggercrusher

"Bubba" <FuckD...@AFN.co> wrote in message

MR.WHITEMAN

non lue,
14 févr. 2006, 01:35:0114/02/2006
ME TOO!

kkkrakkk-monkey

non lue,
15 févr. 2006, 12:18:2315/02/2006
"Niggercrusher" <nigger...@crushednigger.com> wrote in news:43f1682b$0
$27788$6d36...@titian.nntpserver.com:

> http://www.filecabi.net/video/nigga-please.html

"REPARATIONS!... WE DEMANDZ REPARATIONS!!! IT AIN'T NUFF TO GET HIZ WITE
ASS SURPSPENDED FO CUPPA' WEEKS... HE NEED TO LOOS HIZ JOB. CRAKA BITCH
MUTHA..."

That whole story, the punishment and humiliation the teacher got, and the
very idea that this is the kind of shit put on the news, tells me what a
fucked up, head-up-your-ass country we are living in today.

0 nouveau message