google will be over...

cheesetray

Jan 27, 2024, 2:10:27 PMJan 27
might as well get used to it, and move on here...

you comin' persent?

oh no....now everyone will come here for you, not me!!!

i just wanna get the hell out of here.

i mean, well, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!??!? I NEED YOUR COMPANY!!!!

OHHH...I WANT YOU SO BAD!!!!

cheesetray

Jan 27, 2024, 4:20:37 PMJan 27
c'mon baby...let's talk! :) xoxoxxoxo

cheesetray

Jan 27, 2024, 4:30:55 PMJan 27
this could be viewed akin to a series of small political steps....dr. death looming at the doorway...

cheesetray

Jan 27, 2024, 10:55:43 PMJan 27
okay, i have to know something. i'm really confused.

is there a penis in the house!???!?!?

cheesetray

Jan 28, 2024, 1:15:35 AMJan 28
maybe i'm in the wrong room

%

Jan 28, 2024, 5:22:05 AMJan 28
shuddup rachel

%

Jan 28, 2024, 5:23:02 AMJan 28
cheesetray wrote:
> okay, i have to know something. i'm really confused.
>
> is there a penis in the house!???!?!?

shuddup rachel

cheesetray

Jan 28, 2024, 11:50:29 AMJan 28
HEH-WOAH-OAH!!!!!!

GOOD MORRRRRRNING, MR. DYLAN!!!!! WHERE R U !?!?!??!?!

cheesetray

Jan 28, 2024, 5:01:00 PMJan 28
i'm looking for bob dylans cock

its purported to be 9 1/2" long when fully erect

and it aint no needledick , if you know what i mean

cheesetray

Jan 28, 2024, 5:40:29 PMJan 28
if you ' re interested , there ' s a photo of him in tight leather pants which might be of interest

jumbo , i tell ya !

and then of course there was that time in the posh white suit when he whipped it out in the trailer before the show . . . straight out the window . . .

and then when they tried to drive away, they found themselves stuck in the ensuing muddy waters (no, jk, i just made that bit up)

%

Jan 29, 2024, 2:35:44 AMJan 29
stfu, rachel