Ping: David

cheesetray

Feb 11, 2024, 10:20:35 PMFeb 11
hi i tried to add on to yours but it said i wasnt allowed to post to druids

my post was

im depressed . . .

is bob dylan my beshert in your tea leaves ?

cheesetray

Feb 11, 2024, 10:30:58 PMFeb 11
id like his penis to find its way back into my vagina

does it look like that is in the cards cuz i gave it to him once and he took it iykwimaityd

better put a ring on it , bob , and you better do it fast , or im going to be fucking depressed my whole life , and/or a drug addict , etc . . .

all because of you