BPL art conspiracy

Adam Funk

Jun 9, 2015, 5:00:04 AM6/9/15
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/06/09/police_find_stolen_artworks_misfiled_after_library_president_resigns/>

Artworks which went missing from the Boston Public Library, leading
to FBI involvement and the resignation of the library's president,
have been found on a shelf in the library.

The Boston Globe reported that the pair of rare prints were found a
day after president Amy Ryan announced her resignation.

The prints – an Albrecht Dürer engraving valued at $600,000 and a
Rembrandt etching worth up to $30,000 – were found on a shelf a
short walk away from where they had been expected to be filed.

--
Thinking about her this morning, lying in bed, and trying to get my
thoughts on the right track, I reached into the drawer of the bedstand,