Knowledge Sharing Study Recruitment

knowledge.sha...@gmail.com

May 26, 2014, 5:16:59 PM5/26/14
My name is Dr. Misook Heo, a faculty member at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The purpose of this document is to request your participation in a research study examining the impact of visualizations of individuals' contributions to an online collaboration system such as Wikipedia.

You will be asked too participate in knowledge sharing activities and answer questions regarding your willingness to continue to share more. The survey will also ask basic demographic and social capacity information. Please visit my research site to access the survey:

http://www.duq.edu/instructional-technology/heo

To enter the raffle to win an Apple iPad (White or Black color iPad Air Wi-Fi 32GB), click the Enter the Apple iPad raffle link at the end of the survey and provide your email address. The Enter the Apple iPad raffle page is separate from the survey and is not connected to your survey responses, so your responses will still be anonymous.

Thank you for your participation.