Save the World

Arthur T. Murray

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

SAVE THE WORLD

Archivists! Let's use artificial intelligence to save the world.

First we make a cybernetic economy with the AI prosperity engine.

Then we wipe out world hunger, poverty, war and social injustice.

Imagine! A brotherhood of man! The best of all possible worlds!
http://www.newciv.org/Mentifex/ Project Mentifex (Mind-maker) has
the necessary design for AI on the Web site of New Civilizations:

/^^^^^^^^^^^\ STANDARD MODEL OF THE BRAIN-MIND /^^^^^^^^^^^\
/visual memory\ ________ semantic / auditory \
| /--------|-------\ / syntax \ memory |episodic memory|
| /image \ | ___V____V___ word-fetch | / \ | |
| / percept \<--|-->/ conceptual \--------------|->/ stored \| |
| \ engrams / | \ mini-grids / for thinking | \ words / |

Help save the world! Print, post, and publish this proclamation!