The jew liberal dilemma: should ve support Somali congressraghead Ilhan Omar because she's a subwoman of colour or should ve shit on her because she's 'anti-semitic'®™???

FORGEPROOF shick old jew PAEDOPHILE Barry Z. Shein

Feb 4, 2023, 10:39:50 AM2/4/23
VOT should ve DO??

LOL
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 4, 2023, 11:41:53 AM2/4/23
On Sat, 04 Feb 2023 15:39:49 +0000, FORGEPROOF shick old jew
PAEDOPHILE Barry Z. Shein <b...@shell02.TheWor1d.com> wrote:

>VOT should ve DO??
>
>LOL

SEUSS! Fucked if ve do, fucked if ve don't! LOL

Loose Cannon

Feb 4, 2023, 11:57:59 AM2/4/23
Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.

You sure, are.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

Peeler

Feb 4, 2023, 12:55:09 PM2/4/23
On Sat, 04 Feb 2023 15:39:49 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "FORGEPROOF shick old jew
PAEDOPHILE Barry Z. Shein", farted again:

> VOT should ve DO??

Apply for another prolonged stay in the loony bin, psychopath!

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!

Peeler

Feb 4, 2023, 12:57:40 PM2/4/23
On Sat, 04 Feb 2023 16:41:51 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "BARRY Z. SHEIN jew
paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass", farted again:

> SEUSS! Fucked if ve do, fucked if ve don't! LOL

YOU are fucked whatever you do or don't do, say or don't say, psychopathic
sexual cripple! LOL

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

Peeler

Feb 4, 2023, 12:58:37 PM2/4/23
On Sat, 04 Feb 2023 16:57:58 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Loose Cannon", farted
again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

REAL NEMO

Feb 5, 2023, 8:25:15 AM2/5/23
Recircumcise the raghead cunt!
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Peeler

Feb 5, 2023, 10:25:58 AM2/5/23
On Sun, 05 Feb 2023 13:25:12 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "REAL NEMO", farted again:

>>SEUSS! Fucked if ve do, fucked if ve don't! LOL
>
> Recircumcise the raghead cunt!

Yeah, sexual cripple, shut out your frustration with your "life"! Show
everyone again how miserable the "life" of a sexual cripple is! LMAO

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.1...@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

REAL NEMO

Feb 5, 2023, 11:59:25 AM2/5/23
On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 16:24:53 +0100, Foreskin Peeler
<trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Feb 2023 13:25:12 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "REAL NEMO", farted again:
>

>>>SEUSS! Fucked if ve do, fucked if ve don't! LOL
>>
>> Recircumcise the raghead cunt!
>
>Yeah

Right!

Peeler

Feb 5, 2023, 12:35:05 PM2/5/23
On Sun, 05 Feb 2023 16:59:23 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "REAL NEMO", farted again:

>> > Recircumcise the raghead cunt!
>>
>> Yeah, sexual cripple, shut out your frustration with your "life"! Show
>> everyone again how miserable the "life" of a sexual cripple is! LMAO
>
> Right!

Yeah, show EVERYONE what's wrong with you, sexual cripple! LMAO