AY NOW... 'Christians', you're praying to JEW RABBI JESUS! Questions about Jesus: Father Kenneth Doyle answers

Roman the demented illiterate Grik Foreskin PEELER

May 20, 2022, 3:02:38 AM5/20/22

You are right: Jesus was a Jew. He was born a Jew, brought up a Jew, was
steeped in the Jewish Scriptures and, as we read in Luke (4:16), went to
the synagogue on the Sabbath day "according to his custom".

To answer your question as to when Jesus "became a Catholic", I would say
never. He couldn't have, in fact. The church was first called Catholic
only by Ignatius of Antioch in about 100 A.D.

https://catholicphilly.com/2013/05/catholic-spirituality/was-jesus-a-jew-or-a-catholic-why-no-bells-at-mass/

Thomas Heger

May 20, 2022, 4:00:14 AM5/20/22
Am 20.05.2022 um 09:02 schrieb Roman the demented illiterate Grik
Foreskin PEELER:
Similar to Mohammed, who wasn't a Muslim.

Or similar to Buddha, who wasn't a Buddist.

That is always the case, that movements named after a single person
couldn't include the person itself, because the movements were usually
created after the person had died.

But interestingly the person 'Jesus' and the person 'Mohammed' were
identical, but were neither named 'Jesus' nor 'Mohammed' and neither
Arabic nor even 'white'.

The biblical Jews were 'black' people from Africa, hence a Jew, who
later was named 'Jesus', was most likely 'black' (at least partially).

Instead of these names, that Jew had an Aramaic title 'Mahmed' and lived
in Qumran at the Jordan and spoke Aramaic. (the real name is unknown)

The legend was much later used as foundation of the person called in
Greek 'IESOS'.

The very same legend was used much later as foundation of the legend of
an Arabic prophet called 'Mohammed'.

Therefor 'Jesus' and 'Mohammed' mean the very same person, despite
certain difference in space and time, which subsequent generations have
added to the same story.

TH

KWills

May 20, 2022, 4:42:06 AM5/20/22
On Fri, 20 May 2022 10:00:11 +0200, Thomas Heger <ttt...@web.de>
wrote:
It has been PROVED, many times, to you that they are NOT the same
person. What do you hope to gain from your lying about this? I really
do want to know. Not that you will answer. If you reply, it will be an
attempt to divert from your lying.

--
KWills
counselor.

Thomas Heger

May 21, 2022, 4:14:25 AM5/21/22
What you call 'proof' is only you oppinion.

To prove, that a person named Mohammed lived in the 7th century in the
Arabian peninsula, created a new religion and fought successfully
several wars is actually possible.

You simply need documents from independent sources, which mention such
events and stem from the 7th century.

E.g. the opponents of the armies of Mohammed had in most cases people
who were able to write historic records, which can eventually remain
readable until today.

Just find such records and provide a link to documents, that mention
Mohammed and his victories and stem from unquestionable contemporary
sources.

Similar problems occur with Jesus, who should also be mentioned in other
sources, like from the neighboring people in Syria or Egypt.

But as far as I can tell, there exists no evidence, that the Arabs in
the 7th century were Muslims, which had a leader named Mohamed in Mekka
or Medina.

TH

KWills

May 21, 2022, 5:13:12 AM5/21/22
On Sat, 21 May 2022 10:14:20 +0200, Thomas Heger <ttt...@web.de>
Do cease the lying. I proved that Jesus and Mohammed existed ~600
years apart.

[Snip remising LIES and attempts to divert.]

Thomas Heger

May 22, 2022, 1:38:18 AM5/22/22
To do so, you need to prove, that they lived in the first place.

You would need contemporary and independent sources.

In case of Jesus, you need documents from other people, who lived at the
same time and left independent documents, which mention the person Jesus
and his execution by the Romans.

There exist such historic records, but actually none mentioned such
impressive events.

So, most likely a myth of some unknown sources was used, which was the
foundation of the story of Jesus.

The very same myth was used, thou much later, to build the story of
Mohammed.

In effect Jesus and Mohammed were the same person, but had a different
name, which we do not know.

TH

KWills

May 22, 2022, 5:37:14 AM5/22/22
On Sun, 22 May 2022 07:38:17 +0200, Thomas Heger <ttt...@web.de>
wrote:

[...]

>>> What you call 'proof' is only you oppinion.
>>>

>> Do cease the lying. I proved that Jesus and Mohammed existed ~600
>> years apart.
>
>To do so, you need to prove, that they lived in the first place.

For purposes of the discussion, we've both presumed they did. If
they did not, then you've again LIED when you've claimed they are the
same person.
So, did you lie about them being the same person, or did you lie
about them being the same person?

[Snip remaining attempts to divert.]

%

May 22, 2022, 11:36:56 AM5/22/22
1. KWills, an admitted kiddie diddler -

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300

2. KWills was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

KWills on his Keto diet

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

KWills beats anorexia -

https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

KWills gorging on Spam sammies-

https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

KWills at the pool -

https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

https://postimg.cc/f3yCtc3x

LOL! Wills is an obese felon hypocrite!

Have you seen lardass Chad Bryant's YT video yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY

Felon KWills is much fatter than fat fuck choad Chad Bryant!

ROFL!

Thomas Heger

Jun 21, 2022, 2:46:30 AM6/21/22
Am 22.05.2022 um 11:37 schrieb KWills:
> On Sun, 22 May 2022 07:38:17 +0200, Thomas Heger <ttt...@web.de>
> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>>

>>> Do cease the lying. I proved that Jesus and Mohammed existed ~600
>>> years apart.
>>
>> To do so, you need to prove, that they lived in the first place.
>
> For purposes of the discussion, we've both presumed they did. If
> they did not, then you've again LIED when you've claimed they are the
> same person.

My statement was, that 'Jesus' and 'Mohammed' were derived from the same
myth about a jewish prophet, which belonged to the sect of the essenes.

That is more like Robbin Hood or King Arthur, who were most likely
ficticious figures, that were based on real people.

Now Jesus and Mohammed were based on the same myth (about a real person)
and therefor denote the same person.

That real person lived most likely much earlier than Jesus and Mohammed
in Qumran and spoke Aramaic.

TH

KWills

Jun 21, 2022, 5:12:32 AM6/21/22
On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 08:46:26 +0200, Thomas Heger <ttt...@web.de>
wrote:

>Am 22.05.2022 um 11:37 schrieb KWills:
>> On Sun, 22 May 2022 07:38:17 +0200, Thomas Heger <ttt...@web.de>
>> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>>
>>> To do so, you need to prove, that they lived in the first place.
>>
>> For purposes of the discussion, we've both presumed they did. If
>> they did not, then you've again LIED when you've claimed they are the
>> same person.
>
>My statement was, that 'Jesus' and 'Mohammed' were derived from the same
>myth about a jewish prophet, which belonged to the sect of the essenes.

You've consistently claimed they are the same person.
BTW, it shouldn't have taken you a month to attempt your
deception again.

>That is more like Robbin Hood or King Arthur, who were most likely
>ficticious figures, that were based on real people.
>
>Now Jesus and Mohammed were based on the same myth (about a real person)
>and therefor denote the same person.

So now they're back to being the same person, even though it's
been PROVED they existed 600 years apart.

>That real person lived most likely much earlier than Jesus and Mohammed
>in Qumran and spoke Aramaic.

I will again request, and you will again try to divert, present
the evidence that supports, or proves, your claim.