How do you humiliate a Grik?

Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jul 2, 2022, 4:58:18 PM7/2/22
Certainly NOT by greeking him: they're USED to it, they LOVE it!

NO, you do it by pointing out their inane, banal, repetitive, pidigin
English rants...

AND the 'conversations' they had with their nemesis when they thought
they were 'conversing' with their jew pwner BARRY Z. SHEIN!

THAT'S how you do it! LOL

Peeler

Jul 2, 2022, 5:37:03 PM7/2/22
You don't know? Check this place then ...every day! LOL

Innit, our endlessly humiliated pedophilic punching bag?

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.1...@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

Tall Henry

Jul 2, 2022, 6:55:31 PM7/2/22
VOIKSH every TIME!

LOLOK!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Peeler

Jul 3, 2022, 4:28:31 AM7/3/22
Just read her "posts"! LOL

The poor psychopathic bitch keeps HUMILIATING and DEBASING herself perfectly
in public, all by herself!

It's a HOOT!

Innit, our pedophilic punching bag? You ARE that retarded! LMAO

construct.
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

No, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

Loose Cannon

Jul 3, 2022, 7:52:48 AM7/3/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 23:55:30 +0100, Tall Henry <n...@home.org> wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 21:58:16 +0100, Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
><fformb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Certainly NOT by greeking him: they're USED to it, they LOVE it!
>>
>>NO, you do it by pointing out their inane, banal, repetitive, pidigin
>>English rants...
>>
>>AND the 'conversations' they had with their nemesis when they thought
>>they were 'conversing' with their jew pwner BARRY Z. SHEIN!
>>
>>THAT'S how you do it! LOL
>
>VOIKSH every TIME!
>
>LOLOK!

Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.

It sure, does.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right.

Peeler

Jul 3, 2022, 9:35:48 AM7/3/22
On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 12:52:47 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Loose Cannon", farted again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole! An eternally HUMILIATED and
RIDICULED asshole, that is...!

Innit, our resident pedophilic punching bag?

LOL

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?