Group Hiatus

Stephen Graham

Jun 7, 2017, 12:31:24 PM6/7/17
The box hosting our moderation software, robomot.net, suffered a
catastrophic failure last weekend and has not come back up. I've been in
contact with the owner and he will restore service when he can. In the
meantime, we're a bit stuck.

I'll keep you updated.

Stephen Graham

Stephen Graham

Oct 26, 2017, 11:45:22 AM10/26/17
On 6/7/2017 9:31 AM, Stephen Graham wrote:
> The box hosting our moderation software, robomot.net, suffered a
> catastrophic failure last weekend and has not come back up. I've been in
> contact with the owner and he will restore service when he can. In the
> meantime, we're a bit stuck.

As you can tell, robomod.net has not been restored to service. At this
point, I expect most former readers have found alternative fora.

Stephen Graham