plz answer my questions

1 view

D. Best

Oct 12, 2003, 9:02:04 PM10/12/03
Danielle,

It sounds as if you have a project to do ... it would unjust to
yourself and others for one of us to write your paper for you ...
take Mr. Layton's suggestion and begin by reading ... there is
also much information available on the internet ... good luck on
your paper.

d. best

--
-d. best-
Exercise Your Mind, Body & Freedoms
"Rob Mitchell" <Briga...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> how did conflict begin?why & how did australia become involved?how
> did the war end? social costs and benefits of this war? how
> conflicy influenced our society? Did our political leaders lose
> office during the conflict? whats the economic benefit of this
> conflict?did we increase many trade and produce many resources?
> To what extent did this conflict shape the Australian nation?
>
> thankyou very much and it would be much appreciated if you could
> answer all of those above questions asap
> your faithfully
> danielle tate

-----
[Moderator Note: All SHWV messages, FAQs And related files are archived at
http://www.vwip.org/vwiphome.html. The posting of an article
by the moderators of SHWV only indicates the article is within the Charter
and does not imply agreement with, nor the correctness of, the article.]

The e-mail submission address for SHWV is Vietnam...@newsguy.com.