maps, request

Cornelia Hesse-Honegger

Oct 15, 2003, 4:15:16 PM10/15/03
Dear Sirs,
I am searching for a map with the spraying of Agent Orange in the
area of Da Nang. I could not find it in the internet. Looking in
the internet, I am very pleased that there is so much personal
interest in the welfare of the Vietnam People and so much help by
private persons. I hope it will go on.
Thank you
Cornelia
-----
[Moderator Note: All SHWV messages, FAQs And related files are archived at
http://www.vwip.org/vwiphome.html. The posting of an article
by the moderators of SHWV only indicates the article is within the Charter
and does not imply agreement with, nor the correctness of, the article.]

The e-mail submission address for SHWV is Vietnam...@newsguy.com.