JFK Documentary 63 meg video download

Jeanne Newton

Nov 20, 2003, 12:45:49 AM11/20/03
http://dc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/85124/

contains most fantastic footage from right wing dallas.

Gerd Ruge:

I heard about the murder while in the plane flying to
Alabama. I remember there were MANY people rejoicing when
the captain made the announcement that JFK had been shot.

Such was the atmosphere in 1963 USA.

Art Layton

Nov 20, 2003, 10:33:51 AM11/20/03
u2...@gmx.net (Jeanne Newton) wrote in message news:<c42ff1ac.03111...@posting.google.com>...

Great! Nothing has been posted to this site in weeks and the first
thing we geet is a conspiracy theory. I guess this site is dead as far
as posting questions about the Vietnam conflict.

Art Layton
Stamford CT

John Ramsay

Nov 23, 2003, 11:57:38 AM11/23/03

Art Layton wrote:

Perhaps there's technical problems.

I posted to the site 2 days ago and the post
is not showing up.