maps, request

Comcast Mail

Oct 21, 2003, 5:13:30 PM10/21/03
Cornelia,

Contact The Bobst Library at New York University, they have a book
there that documents every fixed wing and helicopter sortie made
to disperse defoliants during "Operation Ranchand."

With kind regards,
Richard

Oct 21, 2003, 5:13:30 PM10/21/03
"Cornelia Hesse-Honegger" <cohe...@smile.ch> wrote in message

> Dear Sirs,
> I am searching for a map with the spraying of Agent Orange in the
> area of Da Nang. I could not find it in the internet.

See URL:

http://www.nal.usda.gov/speccoll/findaids/agentorange/text/00323.pdf