Interesting Quora - Israel & nuclear weapons

1 view

a425couple

Mar 23, 2021, 11:31:04 AM3/23/21
Thierry Etienne Joseph Rotty
February 4

If Israel hasn't confirmed that they have nuclear weapons, why is it so
widely believed and even insisted that they do?

Originally Answered: If Israel hasn't confirmed that they have nuclear
weapons, why is it so widely believed and insisted that they do?
Because during the Yum Kippur War of 1973, the possible use of nuclear
weapons was discussed at great length during Israeli Cabinet meetings.

The minutes of those meetings have been made public and both Golda Meir
(PM at the time) and Moshe Dayan (Minister of Defence at the time) have
given extensive interviews in which they discussed the possible use of
nuclear weapons.
72.5K viewsView 313 upvotesView shares

Tomaž Vargazon
February 4
It would also be well within the Israeli repertoire to discuss
non-existent nuclear weapons for the purpose of making the discussion
public eventually and achieve nuclear deterrent without the expense of
having nuclear weapons.

Wouldn't that be a cool strategy?

Bosley Plourde
February 4
It would be, but they went to a lot of trouble and expense to build the
Shimon Peres Negev Nuclear Research Center - Wikipedia

search. It has plentiful applications other than nuclear weapons.

George Goldsmith
February 18
Like Ronald Reagan did with “Star Wars,” which pretty much didn’t exist,
but he bluffed the Russians into thinking it did.

Larry Nutter
March 1
Israel has nuclear weapons and the delivery system is their F-16
fighters. I remember they scrambled their nuclear armed F-16s when Iraq
fired Scud missiles at Israel during the 91 Gulf War. What stopped
Israel from retaliating was Iraq had conventional warheads. Had they
used poison gas, Israel would have used nuclear weapons. As one might
imagine, the Jewish people are not big on being gassed. Fact Sheet:
Israel's Nuclear Arsenal - Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation

Ross Nicholson
February 25
The Jews use nuclear weapons, just clean ones, neutron weapons, which
are not, technically, nuclear weapons at all. It is weaponry far
advanced of anything the Arabs have or will ever acquire. It is why no
dogs or cats survive an attack and why no enemy escapes alive. They all
die en mass, bloated corpses.

How’d an oil-less nation of refuges, people that other nations didn’t
want and wouldn’t help wind up with such utter mastery of the
battlefield? God loves His Jews, that’s why. Being an ally of Israel
means survival and prosperity. Being an enemy of Israel means death and
destitution.

John Leavy
Sun
History Teacher (2016–present)
If Hitler was right, how could Jews be inferior and rule the world at
the same time?

That reminds me of an old joke: Back in 1936, an elderly Jew was sitting
on a park bench in Berlin, reading the Nazi newspaper. A friend passed
by and asked, “How can you possibly read that garbage???”
The old Jew sighed and held up a Hebrew newspaper. “This paper says our
people are being beaten, arrested, and shipped off to prison camps.”
Then he picked up the Nazi paper and said, “This paper says we Jews are
rich and we control the world.” He shrugged and said, “I like their
version better.”
10.1K viewsView 47 upvotes

Leper

Mar 23, 2021, 4:22:15 PM3/23/21
On 3/23/2021 10:30 AM, a425couple wrote:
> Thierry Etienne Joseph Rotty
> February 4
>
> If Israel hasn't confirmed that they have nuclear weapons, why is it so
> widely believed and even insisted that they do?

In 1961 President Kennedy demanded that Israel return a stolen Nuclear
weapon. Also Israel has long been researching and designing Nukes at
Dimona. We developed the nuclear weapons in just a couple of years.
Doesn't it seem reasonable that the Israeli's could design nukes in
several decades. Or at least buy some from South Africa, North Korea etc
with the massive financial aid money from America? Maybe you should
check to see what Johnathon Pollard stole from America. The sob lives
fat and free in Israel, thanks to the Democrats that cut him free from a
life sentence.