Re: The American Army Starvation of 1 million Germans after WWII

a425couple

Apr 4, 2021, 2:27:25 PM4/4/21
On 4/3/2021 5:19 PM, Amy Archer-Gilligan wrote:
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icFKdMw7nT8>

How silly.
That story & belief was pretty conclusively proven
false by qualified historians.

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 5, 2021, 10:51:52 AM4/5/21
Sure we starved the German people with the Marshal Plan that gave them
money and aid after the NAZI'S starved half of Europe and many Russians
and Jews to death.

The idiocy of the LEFTISTS and their HATE is ridiculous.

--
That's karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB IS*
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the lie in
what the Democrat-Marxists told you then you didn't dig deep enough.

Gronk

Apr 12, 2021, 12:08:35 AM4/12/21
BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 4/4/21 2:26 PM, a425couple wrote:
>> On 4/3/2021 5:19 PM, Amy Archer-Gilligan wrote:
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icFKdMw7nT8>
>>>
>> How silly.
>> That story & belief was pretty conclusively proven
>> false by qualified historians.
>
> Sure we starved the German people with the Marshal Plan that gave them
> money and aid

Starved them with money and aid??? DumbMeDownScotty

Siri Cruise

Apr 12, 2021, 2:58:25 AM4/12/21
In article <s50h41$mg0$2...@dont-email.me>,
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> > Sure we starved the German people with the Marshal Plan that gave them
> > money and aid
>
> Starved them with money and aid??? DumbMeDownScotty

People in Europe were starving before April 1945; germans were
starving because of the allied blockade, just like in 1918. Other
european were starving because Germany was stealing their food.
Also by April 1945 most of the railroads and ports had been
ruined.

Occupation and relief armies were faced with an enormous problem
feeding Europe by May 1945. Eisenhower concentrated resources on
not Germany because, like, up until a few months earlier Germany
had been starving as many germans and not germans it could. I
think it was something like a year before they got the transport
for food repaired, and something like another two years to get
all the prewar farms and international food trade back into
production.

The Marshal Plan was the State Department not the military
logistics under Eisenhower. The Plan was based on the well known
principle that every dollar in relief releases multiple dollars
in the supported economy. This is the idea behind the Marshal
Plan, food stamps, welfare, social security, and disaster relief.
Republicans being greedy bastards try to block this, citing
invalid morality, except only when they are receipients.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\