US Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff says Jews learned who their real friends were

a425couple

Jan 19, 2024, 2:27:18 PMJan 19
from
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/emhoff-after-oct-7-jews-learned-that-many-who-they-thought-were-their-friends-were-not/

Emhoff: After Oct. 7, Jews learned that many who they thought were their
friends were not
18 January 2024, 5:16 pm
Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff addresses a panel on antisemitism at the
World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland on January 18, 2024. (Screen
capture/WEF)
Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff addresses a panel on antisemitism at the
World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland on January 18, 2024. (Screen
capture/WEF)
US Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff says Jews learned who their real friends
were in the aftermath of Hamas’s October 7 terror onslaught.

“As American Jews, I think the feeling is one of aloneness and being
hated and being unmoored,” Emhoff says while speaking on a panel about
antisemitism at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

“We kind of saw who our friends were and who our friends weren’t, and
there were too many in the ‘weren’t’ category, some who we thought were
friends. It’s just shocking,” laments Emhoff, who is the first Jewish
spouse of a US president or vice president.

acob N. Kornbluh
@jacobkornbluh
·
Jan 18
Replying to @jacobkornbluh
Emoff calls it "a crisis of antisemitism since Oct. 7" that has consumed
most of what he's been doing as second gentleman.

"There are far too many people in positions of power in the country, in
the world, who shamefully stay silent when noise is required."

samkaufman613
1 day ago

I know that the 2nd Gentleman is irrelevant as his is wife -- but this
is a "shocking" thing to say in public (although everyone knows its
true). Obviously, they didnt say to him -- "name names." The reason is
that most of the people (if not all of the people) who we "thought" were
our friends but were not -- were and are on the left.

five_south_mdc
1 day ago

Including Ella Emhoff, his non-Jewish daughter who supports Hamas.