Re: The End of the Road - perhaps for some

a425couple

Dec 23, 2023, 6:18:38 PM12/23/23
On 12/23/23 11:53, William Hyde wrote:
> On Friday, December 22, 2023 at 8:51:12 PM UTC-5, Tiglath wrote:
>> Google euthanizes moribund SHM in an act of mercy.
>>
>> 27 years of fun, but all things must pass.
>>
>> Nice to meet you, internet friends and foes.
>>
>> Best luck.
>
> There are other ways to access usenet. One day I may even look them up.
>
> William Hyde

Yes, indeed.
But there is a fair chance that Tiglath will never figure out
how to do that. We can hope.

For whatever reason, I'm reminded of back in about 2015
Tiglath repeatedly tried posting in the newsgroup
soc.history.war.world-war-ii
Well, that is/was a moderated newsgroup, that was formed
to be moderated to avoid being flooded by lying
propaganda from "Holocaust denial" supporters.
Well predictably, they rejected most of Tiglath's
posts. He complained vociferously elsewhere.
But Tiglath got no traction anywhere.
So he eventually went away.

Wikipedia
Holocaust denial is an antisemitic conspiracy theory that asserts that
the Nazi genocide of Jews, known as the Holocaust, is a myth,
fabrication, ...

moderated newsgroup soc.history.war.world-war-ii