Girls For Sex Near Me | Local single women looking men for one night stand

naughtyg...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2018, 4:48:23 AM8/12/18
Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.

Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

naughtyg...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2018, 4:50:19 AM8/12/18
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Are you looking free one night stand in your near me area? girls looking for men. meet here lots of women who are seeking local men for free sex and fuck tonight. lots of singles available near you for sex, flirt, romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.

naughtyg...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2018, 4:50:32 AM8/12/18
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

hello i am looking for girls near me, women dating for fuck tonight, girls seeking men for sex, women seeking men, older women looking younger men for sex. girls looking for sex tonight. find girlfriend online for sex near me, fuck buddy online for sex tonight. find fuck buddy near you.

naughtyg...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2018, 4:50:43 AM8/12/18
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Near Me Chat And Sex - Meet Sex, Free Fuck Tonight No Email Needed, Free Sex Chat With People Around Me, Online girls sex contact number 2018 , Numbers of local mom that want to fuck 2017,

Sex Woman Old Chat Numbers - Phone Sex, Fuck Single Women Free Chat - WebCam Chat, Online Fucking Girls For Chat And Meeting Without Any Membership, Fucking Aunty Online Meet - Meet Sex ,

USA Video Chat Webcam : Webcam Chat Free & social network! Discover the meeting without registration and the public Room ChatRoulette for USA and US people around united state / Facebook Chat.

jadees...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2018, 6:15:04 AM8/24/18
Free sex for women looking for men

naughtyg...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2018, 4:24:07 AM9/9/18
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Giving a girl oral sex can pose its challenges from time to time but if it is done right, then you can make your girl become putty in your hands. If you can give her oral sex to make her toes curl, then you are set because you never have to worry about her not being sexually satisfied.

Unfortunately, you just aren't very good when it comes to oral sex. You are unable to make the magic happen and it is extremely frustrating. You want to be able to give your girl a great big climax from oral, but you just don't know how. Most of the time, you end up hurting her or she fakes it because she has had enough. It is time that you changed this.

You can learn how to give your girl oral sex to make her body shake tonight by following a few easy steps. For example, foreplay is a very important part of making a girl orgasm and of giving her pleasure. Foreplay is a time when a girl can get warmed up and can begin feeling pleasure. Without this step, you have more work to do.

As well, women prefer a softer touch so you must be gentle with her. Use the tip of your tongue in fast yet gentle movements and this will definitely drive her wild. You may also stimulate her g-spot with two fingers to double your chances of giving her pleasure and to definitely give her oral she will not soon forget.

maria1...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2018, 1:58:39 AM10/20/18
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Hi im 37 and looking for someone to break my home work home routine. To bring in new experiences. Currently working in makati. Im a home body who loves to cook read watch series and be with my dogs. For relaxation i love to travel and enjoy doing itineraries :) im 5 ft on the chubby side and cute with glasses if i may say so. Looking forward to hearing from you.

peters...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2018, 3:08:20 AM10/20/18
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

work can be pretty boring. I'm looking for girls who I can chat with while I'm at work. I work night shifts and it tends to be boring at times. hit me up and lets see where it goes.

peters...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2018, 3:08:48 AM10/20/18
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

it doesn't matter what you do, who you are, where you live, there are no boundaries, or barriers, if two people are destined to be together..

Simple woman, looking a foreign men ages 48 to 65..

haydon...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2018, 4:00:48 AM11/5/18
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

looking girls tonight for fuck

add...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2018, 6:06:41 AM11/5/18
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

looking women for one night stand

swissd...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2018, 4:52:48 AM12/25/18
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

i want looking men for sex tonight

shopia...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2019, 5:59:10 AM1/18/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

i want women

jessicaj...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2019, 5:24:06 AM8/25/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

They laughed when I showed them the 2 girls I had fucked yesterday, then I showed ... Now there are other ways of finding casual encounters, no strings sex, and .... The last thing you want when looking for local fuck buddies is to wind up a

haydon...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2019, 5:25:41 AM8/25/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

The fast and free way to find local sex and fuck buddies near you! ... I wasn't expecting much, but within 15 minutes of signing up, a girl messaged me back

angel...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2019, 5:27:46 AM8/25/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Meet Women Seeking Men! Some Women Simply Love Sex Dating - They Don't Do Relationships And Want Men Who Feel The Same Way. If That Sounds Like ...

maria1...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2019, 5:29:44 AM8/25/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Meet Single Women Online, Find local girls interested for sex and date tonight. Find local woman looking partner for get laid! Discover singles and sexy couples ...

peters...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2019, 5:31:45 AM8/25/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck. meet here lots of women who are ...

add...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2019, 5:33:13 AM8/25/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Sometimes one woman isn't enough. Are you looking for another woman to join in on the fun? Here's how to find girls who are down to fuck girls with you online.

katem...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2019, 5:34:35 AM8/25/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Hookup Tonight and Get Laid! Lifetime Fuckbook. Never Pay For A Dating Site Again! Hot Girls Online Now! Free Dating For Life. Free Adult Dating! 100% FREE ...

loriwil...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2019, 5:36:10 AM8/25/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

The fast and free way to find local sex and fuck buddies near you! Try our hookup app now to meet and bang tonight. ... When I found MeetBang, I wasn't expecting much, but within 15 minutes of signing up, a girl messaged me back. .... Whether you're new to online casual dating, or you're a seasoned veteran, this guide will ...

shopia...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2019, 5:39:16 AM8/25/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Naughty Girls for Hookup Tonight - No Strings Attached! ... last post where you will get find yours details, and see above more married women for sex affair.

richards...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2019, 5:42:01 AM8/25/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Aug 15, 2015 - Young Dating Women Seeking Men for Local Sex Dating for casua ... Meet Hot Girls for Sex Dating Tonight in Everywhere " Adultxdating.us.

jessicaj...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2019, 2:16:35 AM9/22/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

hey i want sex

jessicaj...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2019, 6:27:06 AM12/29/19
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

looking for sex tonight

nia...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2020, 12:11:25 AM6/25/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Dating can be fun or disastrous depending on how you go about it. Guys and girls essentially look for different qualities in a partner. Guys usually tend to be more superficial in the early stages of dating. What do girls look for in a guy? Are women as superficial as men? Do they consider looks over personality? Would they choose money over love?

jessicaj...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2020, 12:11:45 AM6/25/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

I must admit that appearances do play a huge role in dating. Nobody goes to a bar and wants to talk to someone because they assume that this person has a great personality. You want to be approached by a man because he is good looking with the hope of course that he has a personality to match. So, are there tips about what girls look for in a guy? I think the answer to this question would depend on what type of relationship the woman is after. If the women is putting her self on the market to meet someone she could potentially marry and raise children with her partner, then personality is very important. This type of woman would be looking for a man that is stable, honest, responsible, committed and has his priorities in order. These are all essential qualities for a long and successful marriage.

haydon...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2020, 12:12:00 AM6/25/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

What about the girl that just graduated from college? She is still young, yet knowledgeable but not quite ready to get hitched. What girls look for in a guy? After finishing college it is like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders. People want to go out and celebrate their new found freedom. They are now free to truly join the adult world. They can apply for the jobs they want and they can make choices for themselves. A woman at this age is probably in a stage where she is open to dating. Whether she is open to pursuing a relationship or would like to casually date probably depends on the guy. "What girls look for in a guy tips" helps her determine whether he is a keeper or not. I think at this stage women openly date men and take it day by day. If she sees that he is a good person and that there may be potential in the relationship then I believe that it can inevitably become something more than just a string of dinners and movies.

naughtyg...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2020, 12:35:03 AM7/1/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

looking long lasting relationship.. anyone here text me https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

jiyajam...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2020, 12:47:35 AM7/1/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

hey i want to date https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

add...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2020, 1:00:30 AM7/1/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

searching sex tonight https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

katem...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2020, 1:08:02 AM7/1/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

anyone here looking for sex chat https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

haydon...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2020, 12:58:25 AM7/2/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

looking sex dating girls in my area https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

leema...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2020, 1:09:20 AM7/3/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

hey i want fun tonight https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

naughtyg...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2020, 12:24:25 AM7/6/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

where to find girls for fuck https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

maria1...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2020, 1:12:25 AM7/7/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

looking sex date https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

angel...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2020, 12:52:30 AM7/9/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

I’m seeking for a serious relationship and long relationship

https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

katem...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2020, 7:38:01 AM7/11/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

lets fuck tonight https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

katem...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2020, 12:54:55 AM7/15/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

hey looking girls for sex hookups https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

haydon...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2020, 12:32:01 AM7/17/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

hii https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

naughtyg...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2020, 6:10:13 AM7/18/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

lookig one night stand partner https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

angel...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2020, 12:39:18 AM7/20/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

find girls for free hookups https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

naughtyg...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2020, 12:44:49 AM7/21/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

I'm looking for a man that can give me Total Devotion and Constant Attention and Reassurance and in return I will constantly Cherish and Protect my Chosen Mate... I Dream of a Love that is Everlasting and a man that will give me his Heart and Be All that I Need. A caring Pal that will Always Be There for Me. Love comes to those who still Hope although they've been disappointed, to those who still Believe, although they've been betrayed, to those who still Need Love, although they've been hurt before, and to those who have the Courage and Faith to build Trust again. There are three things that Last Forever: "Faith, Hope and Love"; but the greatest of them all is Love. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

loriwil...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2020, 12:21:59 AM7/22/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Just simply on the search for some adult fun, looking for some body normal, clean, and who knows how to have a great time.
I'd prefer to get together for dinner or a drink before we proceed to a more private setting, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday, let me know if that will work for you. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

katem...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2020, 12:48:43 AM7/22/20
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free sex site or one night stand in your near me local area? girls looking men for fuck tonight. meet here lots of women who are seeking local sexy men for free sex tonight. lots of real singles available near you for free sex, online flirt, love, and romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex:: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

I'm milika interested in a serious relationship with a serious man that will be honest with me that with all his heart caring and love me in marriage. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

pinteres

Jul 22, 2020, 2:20:26 AM7/22/20
Spamming
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
This article is about unsolicited or undesirable electronic messages. For information specific to email, see Email spam. For other uses, see Spam (disambiguation).

An email inbox containing a large amount of spam messages
Spamming is the use of messaging systems to send an unsolicited message (spam) to large numbers of recipients for the purpose of commercial advertising, for the purpose of non-commercial proselytizing, or for any prohibited purpose (especially the fraudulent purpose of phishing). While the most widely recognized form of spam is email spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, social spam, spam mobile apps,[1] television advertising and file sharing spam. It is named after Spam, a luncheon meat, by way of a Monty Python sketch about a restaurant that has Spam in almost every dish and where vikings annoyingly sing "Spam" over and over again.[2]

Spamming remains economically viable because advertisers have no operating costs beyond the management of their mailing lists, servers, infrastructures, IP ranges, and domain names, and it is difficult to hold senders accountable for their mass mailings. The costs, such as lost productivity and fraud, are borne by the public and by Internet service providers, which have added extra capacity to cope with the volume. Spamming has been the subject of legislation in many jurisdictions.[3]

A person who creates spam is called a spammer.[4]

Contents
1 Etymology
2 History
2.1 Pre-Internet
2.2 History
3 In different media
3.1 Email
3.2 Instant messaging
3.3 Newsgroup and forum
3.4 Mobile phone
3.5 Social networking spam
3.6 Social spam
3.7 Blog, wiki, and guestbook
3.8 Spam targeting video sharing sites
3.9 VoIP Spam
3.10 Academic search
3.11 Mobile apps
4 Noncommercial forms
5 Geographical origins
6 Trademark issues
7 Cost–benefit analyses
7.1 General costs
8 In crime
9 Political issues
10 Court cases
10.1 United States
10.2 United Kingdom
10.3 New Zealand
10.4 Bulgaria
11 Newsgroups
12 See also
13 References
13.1 Citations
13.2 Sources
14 Further reading
15 External links
Etymology

Menu from Monty Python’s "Spam" sketch, from where the term is derived. Spam is included in almost every dish to the consternation of a customer.
The term spam is derived from the 1970 "Spam" sketch of the BBC television comedy series Monty Python's Flying Circus.[5][6] The sketch, set in a cafe, has a waitress reading out a menu where every item but one includes Spam canned luncheon meat. As the waitress recites the Spam-filled menu, a chorus of Viking patrons drown out all conversations with a song, repeating "Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam… Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam!".[7] The excessive amount of Spam mentioned is a reference to the ubiquity of it and other imported canned meat products in the UK after World War II (a period of rationing in the UK) as the country struggled to rebuild its agricultural base.[citation needed]

In the 1980s the term was adopted to describe certain abusive users who frequented BBSs and MUDs, who would repeat "Spam" a huge number of times to scroll other users' text off the screen.[8] In early chat-room services like PeopleLink and the early days of Online America (later known as America Online or AOL), they actually flooded the screen with quotes from the Monty Python Spam sketch.[citation needed] This was used as a tactic by insiders of a group that wanted to drive newcomers out of the room so the usual conversation could continue. It was also used to prevent members of rival groups from chatting—for instance, Star Wars fans often invaded Star Trek chat rooms, filling the space with blocks of text until the Star Trek fans left.[9]

It later came to be used on Usenet to mean excessive multiple posting—the repeated posting of the same message. The unwanted message would appear in many, if not all newsgroups, just as Spam appeared in all the menu items in the Monty Python sketch. The first usage of this sense was by Joel Furr[10][11] This use had also become established—to "spam" Usenet was to flood newsgroups with junk messages. The word was also attributed to the flood of "Make Money Fast" messages that clogged many newsgroups during the 1990s.[citation needed] In 1998, the New Oxford Dictionary of English, which had previously only defined "spam" in relation to the trademarked food product, added a second definition to its entry for "spam": "Irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of newsgroups or users."

There was also an effort to differentiate between types of newsgroup spam. Messages that were crossposted to too many newsgroups at once, as opposed to those that were posted too frequently, were called "velveeta" (after a cheese product), but this term did not persist.[12]

History
Pre-Internet
In the late 19th century, Western Union allowed telegraphic messages on its network to be sent to multiple destinations. The first recorded instance of a mass unsolicited commercial telegram is from May 1864, when some British politicians received an unsolicited telegram advertising a dentist.[13]

History
The earliest documented spam (although the term had not yet been coined[14]) was a message advertising the availability of a new model of Digital Equipment Corporation computers sent by Gary Thuerk to 393 recipients on ARPANET on May 3, 1978.[10] Rather than send a separate message to each person, which was the standard practice at the time, he had an assistant, Carl Gartley, write a single mass email. Reaction from the net community was fiercely negative, but the spam did generate some sales.[15][16]

Spamming had been practiced as a prank by participants in multi-user dungeon games, to fill their rivals' accounts with unwanted electronic junk.[16]

The first major commercial spam incident started on March 5, 1994, when a husband and wife team of lawyers, Laurence Canter and Martha Siegel, began using bulk Usenet posting to advertise immigration law services. The incident was commonly termed the "Green Card spam", after the subject line of the postings. Defiant in the face of widespread condemnation, the attorneys claimed their detractors were hypocrites or "zealouts", claimed they had a free speech right to send unwanted commercial messages, and labeled their opponents "anti-commerce radicals". The couple wrote a controversial book entitled How to Make a Fortune on the Information Superhighway.[16]

An early example of nonprofit fundraising bulk posting via Usenet also occurred in 1994 on behalf of CitiHope, an NGO attempting to raise funds to rescue children at risk during the Bosnian War. However, as it was a violation of their terms of service, the ISP Panix deleted all of the bulk posts from Usenet, only missing three copies[citation needed].

Within a few years, the focus of spamming (and anti-spam efforts) moved chiefly to email, where it remains today.[8] By 1999, Khan C. Smith, a well known hacker at the time, had begun to commercialize the bulk email industry and rallied thousands into the business by building more friendly bulk email software and providing internet access illegally hacked from major ISPs such as Earthlink and Botnets.[17]

By 2009 the majority of spam sent around the World was in the English language; spammers began using automatic translation services to send spam in other languages.[18]

In different media
Email
Main article: Email spam
Email spam, also known as unsolicited bulk email (UBE), or junk mail, is the practice of sending unwanted email messages, frequently with commercial content, in large quantities. Spam in email started to become a problem when the Internet was opened for commercial use in the mid-1990s. It grew exponentially over the following years, and by 2007 it constituted about 80% to 85% of all e-mail, by a conservative estimate.[19] Pressure to make email spam illegal has resulted in legislation in some jurisdictions, but less so in others. The efforts taken by governing bodies, security systems and email service providers seem to be helping to reduce the volume of email spam. According to "2014 Internet Security Threat Report, Volume 19" published by Symantec Corporation, spam volume dropped to 66% of all email traffic.[20]

An industry of email address harvesting is dedicated to collecting email addresses and selling compiled databases.[21] Some of these address-harvesting approaches rely on users not reading the fine print of agreements, resulting in their agreeing to send messages indiscriminately to their contacts. This is a common approach in social networking spam such as that generated by the social networking site Quechup.[22]

Instant messaging
Main article: Messaging spam
Instant messaging spam makes use of instant messaging systems. Although less prevalent than its e-mail counterpart, according to a report from Ferris Research, 500 million spam IMs were sent in 2003, twice the level of 2002.[23]

Newsgroup and forum
Main article: Newsgroup spam
Newsgroup spam is a type of spam where the targets are Usenet newsgroups. Spamming of Usenet newsgroups actually pre-dates e-mail spam. Usenet convention defines spamming as excessive multiple posting, that is, the repeated posting of a message (or substantially similar messages). The prevalence of Usenet spam led to the development of the Breidbart Index as an objective measure of a message's "spamminess".

Main article: Forum spam
Forum spam is the creation of advertising messages on Internet forums. It is generally done by automated spambots. Most forum spam consists of links to external sites, with the dual goals of increasing search engine visibility in highly competitive areas such as weight loss, pharmaceuticals, gambling, pornography, real estate or loans, and generating more traffic for these commercial websites. Some of these links contain code to track the spambot's identity; if a sale goes through, the spammer behind the spambot earns a commission.

Mobile phone
Main article: Mobile phone spam
Mobile phone spam is directed at the text messaging service of a mobile phone. This can be especially irritating to customers not only for the inconvenience, but also because of the fee they may be charged per text message received in some markets. To comply with CAN-SPAM regulations in the US, SMS messages now must provide options of HELP and STOP, the latter to end communication with the advertiser via SMS altogether.

Despite the high number of phone users, there has not been so much phone spam, because there is a charge for sending SMS. Recently, there are also observations of mobile phone spam delivered via browser push notifications. These can be a result of allowing websites which are malicious or delivering malicious ads to send a user notifications.[24]

Social networking spam
Main article: Social networking spam
Facebook and Twitter are not immune to messages containing spam links. Spammers hack into accounts and send false links under the guise of a user's trusted contacts such as friends and family.[25] As for Twitter, spammers gain credibility by following verified accounts such as that of Lady Gaga; when that account owner follows the spammer back, it legitimizes the spammer.[26] Twitter has studied what interest structures allow their users to receive interesting tweets and avoid spam, despite the site using the broadcast model, in which all tweets from a user are broadcast to all followers of the user.[27] Spammers, out of malicious intent, post either unwanted (or irrelevant) information or spread misinformation on social media platforms.[28]

Social spam
Spreading beyond the centrally managed social networking platforms, user-generated content increasingly appears on business, government, and nonprofit websites worldwide. Fake accounts and comments planted by computers programmed to issue social spam can infiltrate these websites.[29]

Blog, wiki, and guestbook
Main article: Spam in blogs
Blog spam is spamming on weblogs. In 2003, this type of spam took advantage of the open nature of comments in the blogging software Movable Type by repeatedly placing comments to various blog posts that provided nothing more than a link to the spammer's commercial web site.[30] Similar attacks are often performed against wikis and guestbooks, both of which accept user contributions. Another possible form of spam in blogs is the spamming of a certain tag on websites such as Tumblr.

Spam targeting video sharing sites

Screenshot from a spam video on YouTube claiming that the film in question has been deleted from the site, and can only be accessed on the link posted by the spambot in the video description (if the video were actually removed by YouTube, the description would be inaccessible and the deletion notification would look different).
In actual video spam, the uploaded movie is given a name and description with a popular figure or event that is likely to draw attention, or within the video a certain image is timed to come up as the video's thumbnail image to mislead the viewer, such as a still image from a feature film, purporting to be a part-by-part piece of a movie being pirated, e.g. Big Buck Bunny Full Movie Online - Part 1/10 HD, a link to a supposed keygen, trainer, ISO file for a video game, or something similar. The actual content of the video ends up being totally unrelated, a Rickroll, offensive, or simply on-screen text of a link to the site being promoted.[31] In some cases, the link in question may lead to an online survey site, a password-protected archive file with instructions leading to the aforementioned survey (though the survey, and the archive file itself, is worthless and doesn't contain the file in question at all), or in extreme cases, malware.[32] Others may upload videos presented in an infomercial-like format selling their product which feature actors and paid testimonials, though the promoted product or service is of dubious quality and would likely not pass the scrutiny of a standards and practices department at a television station or cable network.

VoIP Spam
Main article: VoIP spam
VoIP spam is VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) spam, usually using SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). This is nearly identical to telemarketing calls over traditional phone lines. When the user chooses to receive the spam call, a pre-recorded spam message or advertisement is usually played back. This is generally easier for the spammer as VoIP services are cheap and easy to anonymize over the Internet, and there are many options for sending mass number of calls from a single location. Accounts or IP addresses being used for VoIP spam can usually be identified by a large number of outgoing calls, low call completion and short call length.

Academic search
Academic search engines enable researchers to find academic literature and are used to obtain citation data for calculating performance metrics such as the H-index and impact factor. Researchers from the University of California, Berkeley and OvGU demonstrated that most (web-based) academic search engines, especially Google Scholar are not capable of identifying spam attacks.[33] The researchers manipulated the citation counts of articles, and managed to make Google Scholar index complete fake articles, some containing advertising.[33]

Mobile apps
Spamming in mobile app stores include (i) apps that were automatically generated and as a result do not have any specific functionality or a meaningful description; (ii) multiple instances of the same app being published to obtain increased visibility in the app market; and (iii) apps that make excessive use of unrelated keywords to attract users through unintended searches.[34]

Noncommercial forms
E-mail and other forms of spamming have been used for purposes other than advertisements. Many early Usenet spams were religious or political. Serdar Argic, for instance, spammed Usenet with historical revisionist screeds. A number of evangelists have spammed Usenet and e-mail media with preaching messages. A growing number of criminals are also using spam to perpetrate various sorts of fraud.[35]

Geographical origins
In 2011 the origins of spam were analyzed by Cisco Systems. They provided a report that shows spam volume originating from countries worldwide.[36]

Rank Country Spam
volume(%)
1 India 13.7
2 Russia 9.0
3 Vietnam 7.9
4
(tie) South Korea 6.0
Indonesia 6.0
6 China 4.7
7 Brazil 4.5
8 United States 3.2
Trademark issues
Hormel Foods Corporation, the maker of SPAM luncheon meat, does not object to the Internet use of the term "spamming". However, they did ask that the capitalized word "Spam" be reserved to refer to their product and trademark.[37] By and large, this request is obeyed in forums that discuss spam.

Cost–benefit analyses
The European Union's Internal Market Commission estimated in 2001 that "junk email" cost Internet users €10 billion per year worldwide.[38] The California legislature found that spam cost United States organizations alone more than $13 billion in 2007, including lost productivity and the additional equipment, software, and manpower needed to combat the problem.[39] Spam's direct effects include the consumption of computer and network resources, and the cost in human time and attention of dismissing unwanted messages.[40] Large companies who are frequent spam targets utilize numerous techniques to detect and prevent spam.[41]

The cost to providers of search engines is significant: "The secondary consequence of spamming is that search engine indexes are inundated with useless pages, increasing the cost of each processed query".[4] The costs of spam also include the collateral costs of the struggle between spammers and the administrators and users of the media threatened by spamming.[42]

Email spam exemplifies a tragedy of the commons: spammers use resources (both physical and human), without bearing the entire cost of those resources. In fact, spammers commonly do not bear the cost at all. This raises the costs for everyone.[43] In some ways spam is even a potential threat to the entire email system, as operated in the past. Since email is so cheap to send, a tiny number of spammers can saturate the Internet with junk mail. Although only a tiny percentage of their targets are motivated to purchase their products (or fall victim to their scams), the low cost may provide a sufficient conversion rate to keep the spamming alive. Furthermore, even though spam appears not to be economically viable as a way for a reputable company to do business, it suffices for professional spammers to convince a tiny proportion of gullible advertisers that it is viable for those spammers to stay in business. Finally, new spammers go into business every day, and the low costs allow a single spammer to do a lot of harm before finally realizing that the business is not profitable[citation needed].

Some companies and groups "rank" spammers; spammers who make the news are sometimes referred to by these rankings.[44][45]

General costs
In all cases listed above, including both commercial and non-commercial, "spam happens" because of a positive cost-benefit analysis result; if the cost to recipients is excluded as an externality the spammer can avoid paying.

Cost is the combination of

Overhead: The costs and overhead of electronic spamming include bandwidth, developing or acquiring an email/wiki/blog spam tool, taking over or acquiring a host/zombie, etc.
Transaction cost: The incremental cost of contacting each additional recipient once a method of spamming is constructed, multiplied by the number of recipients (see CAPTCHA as a method of increasing transaction costs).
Risks: Chance and severity of legal and/or public reactions, including damages and punitive damages.
Damage: Impact on the community and/or communication channels being spammed (see Newsgroup spam).
Benefit is the total expected profit from spam, which may include any combination of the commercial and non-commercial reasons listed above. It is normally linear, based on the incremental benefit of reaching each additional spam recipient, combined with the conversion rate. The conversion rate for botnet-generated spam has recently been measured to be around one in 12,000,000 for pharmaceutical spam and one in 200,000 for infection sites as used by the Storm botnet.[46] The authors of the study calculating those conversion rates noted, "After 26 days, and almost 350 million e-mail messages, only 28 sales resulted."

In crime
Spam can be used to spread computer viruses, trojan horses or other malicious software. The objective may be identity theft, or worse (e.g., advance fee fraud). Some spam attempts to capitalize on human greed, while some attempts to take advantage of the victims' inexperience with computer technology to trick them (e.g., phishing).

One of the world's most prolific spammers, Robert Alan Soloway, was arrested by US authorities on May 31, 2007.[47] Described as one of the top ten spammers in the world, Soloway was charged with 35 criminal counts, including mail fraud, wire fraud, e-mail fraud, aggravated identity theft, and money laundering.[47] Prosecutors allege that Soloway used millions of "zombie" computers to distribute spam during 2003.[48] This is the first case in which US prosecutors used identity theft laws to prosecute a spammer for taking over someone else's Internet domain name.[49]

In an attempt to assess potential legal and technical strategies for stopping illegal spam, a study cataloged three months of online spam data and researched website naming and hosting infrastructures. The study concluded that: 1) half of all spam programs have their domains and servers distributed over just eight percent or fewer of the total available hosting registrars and autonomous systems, with 80 percent of spam programs overall being distributed over just 20 percent of all registrars and autonomous systems; 2) of the 76 purchases for which the researchers received transaction information, there were only 13 distinct banks acting as credit card acquirers and only three banks provided the payment servicing for 95 percent of the spam-advertised goods in the study; and, 3) a "financial blacklist" of banking entities that do business with spammers would dramatically reduce monetization of unwanted e-mails. Moreover, this blacklist could be updated far more rapidly than spammers could acquire new banking resources, an asymmetry favoring anti-spam efforts.[50]

Political issues
An ongoing concern expressed by parties such as the Electronic Frontier Foundation and the American Civil Liberties Union has to do with so-called "stealth blocking", a term for ISPs employing aggressive spam blocking without their users' knowledge. These groups' concern is that ISPs or technicians seeking to reduce spam-related costs may select tools that (either through error or design) also block non-spam e-mail from sites seen as "spam-friendly". Few object to the existence of these tools; it is their use in filtering the mail of users who are not informed of their use that draws fire.[51]

Even though it is possible in some jurisdictions to treat some spam as unlawful merely by applying existing laws against trespass and conversion, some laws specifically targeting spam have been proposed. In 2004, United States passed the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 that provided ISPs with tools to combat spam. This act allowed Yahoo! to successfully sue Eric Head who settled the lawsuit for several thousand U.S. dollars in June 2004. But the law is criticized by many for not being effective enough. Indeed, the law was supported by some spammers and organizations that support spamming, and opposed by many in the anti-spam community.[citation needed]

Court cases
See also: E-mail spam legislation by country
United States
Earthlink won a $25 million judgment against one of the most notorious and active "spammers" Khan C. Smith in 2001 for his role in founding the modern spam industry which dealt billions in economic damage and established thousands of spammers into the industry.[52] His email efforts were said to make up more than a third of all Internet email being sent from 1999 until 2002.

Sanford Wallace and Cyber Promotions were the target of a string of lawsuits, many of which were settled out of court, up through a 1998 Earthlink settlement[53] that put Cyber Promotions out of business. Attorney Laurence Canter was disbarred by the Tennessee Supreme Court in 1997 for sending prodigious amounts of spam advertising his immigration law practice. In 2005, Jason Smathers, a former America Online employee, pleaded guilty to charges of violating the CAN-SPAM Act. In 2003, he sold a list of approximately 93 million AOL subscriber e-mail addresses to Sean Dunaway who sold the list to spammers.[54][55]

In 2007, Robert Soloway lost a case in a federal court against the operator of a small Oklahoma-based Internet service provider who accused him of spamming. U.S. Judge Ralph G. Thompson granted a motion by plaintiff Robert Braver for a default judgment and permanent injunction against him. The judgment includes a statutory damages award of about $10 million under Oklahoma law.[56]

In June 2007, two men were convicted of eight counts stemming from sending millions of e-mail spam messages that included hardcore pornographic images. Jeffrey A. Kilbride, 41, of Venice, California was sentenced to six years in prison, and James R. S