Murder, Theft, and Robbery Again

Tiglath

Sep 18, 2018, 10:43:41 AM9/18/18

Israel's Supreme Kangaroo Court has green-lighted the demolition of a
Palestinian village in the West Bank.

Just like that.

Might is right.

That as Trump has cut aid that funded Palestinian hospitals where gravely ill
children were treated.

This is what happens when you make THAT kind of businessman president.

Warren Buffet would have been far better.

Trump is a one trick pony. All he knows is to attack and apply pressure.

That worked when bullying small vendors who had to take a loss or be tied in
court for years, and then VANISHED.

That does not happen to a president. If you bully China, it's still there
next day, week, month, and year.

Is pressure working with China? NO.

Will pressure work with Palestinians? Take a guess

All he does is to exacerbate existing conflicts or create new ones.

Obama was the first president not too keen on Israel. More will follow.

One day payback will come. Hopefully as international boycott, not war.

But for that we need a new president and more people with a sense of right an wrong not hijacked by Zionists.

Israel has much to atone for. Their day will come as sure as you reap what you sow.

Ed Stasiak

Sep 18, 2018, 11:45:36 AM9/18/18
> Tiglath
>
> Obama was the first president not too keen on Israel.

lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0YrOF0XgAAo4dN.jpg

Tiglath

Sep 18, 2018, 12:08:55 PM9/18/18
Congress, not the president, has the purse strings.

Congress is pro-Zionist, or else.

Peter Jason

Sep 18, 2018, 6:04:57 PM9/18/18
Not with Hollywood movies promoting endless
re-runs of the holocaust, usually just before some
new incursion into the West Bank.

Not with the Zionist wealth of Wall St pumping
billions into Zionist causes.

Not with congress voting billions into Israel for
"defense".

All this for a tiny illegal State, where the vast
majority of the world's Jews choose not to live,
and whose racist agenda radiates political poison
throught the area.

And no-one can see this....!

Tiglath

Sep 18, 2018, 6:41:33 PM9/18/18
Most in the world do. Ask Europe.

And well said.

This 'democratic' friends from the ME have brought the US nothing but trouble.
The number one reason why Bin Laden attacked us is our unilateral support of Israel in the conflict, and the terrible consequences for millions of Palestinians, living in abject conditions, unfree and oppressed.

Since Saddam foolishly attacked Israel, it was also a big factor, ref. Neocons
surrounding W., in attacking Iraq.

It's the same with religion, such a small people relatively, no more than
ignorant Middle East shepherds really back then, and yet one major religion
with billions of believers has an entirely Jewish sacred history (mixed with
Greek theology and mostly Roman canon law).

In the US the influence another small group has is patent. To show support or
sympathy for Palestinians is tantamount to losing the next election in Congress.
This has happened a few times. It's a causal correlation.

I think is wrong for the overwhelming majority of people to contribute to what is the narrow interest of so few. Why should we? Be ANY minuscule minority
that imposed so. And, likewise morally.

It is certainly not my interest to see people robbed of their land under some
home-cooked justice system that overrides centuries of past habitation, for
its own profit, not to impart anything resembling justice.

Israel keeps generations of Palestinians confined to refugee camps, or narrow
strips, where from cradle to grave people live without hope, real joy, or peace, for their entire lives.

This will right itself in the end, perhaps when China is the world superpower,
just around the corner.

Tiglath

Sep 24, 2018, 12:28:45 PM9/24/18

After more than 118 years trying to get back the promised land, let us review
how things turned out.

From the first aliya in the early 1900s it was clear that resident Arabs
would not go quietly, as waves of immigrants arrived in Palestine.

Arabs are still unhappy... to the tune that causes Israel to have a very large
and powerful army and air force. The open secret is that they have quite a
few nuclear heads as well.

The Big Whole Idea was to find a home and end all the bad stuff that had been
happening to the Jewish people in history since the 8th century BC.

If all went well, the end of the Zionist road would be durable peace, tranquility, and prosperity... and Israel would be one of those countries so
peaceful you never hear about them... like Liechtenstein, Andorra, and St. Marino.

How many F-16 fighters has St. Marino bought from us lately?

How long is the military service in Andorra?

Israel has three year mandatory military service for men, two years for women.

How many female soldiers does Liechtenstein have?

And in spite of the great military and a militarized society, Israel is not
peaceful or tranquil, it has never been, and the future holds more of the same.

So what is so great about it, that needs preserving?

Most Jews don't live in it or want to.

What has the political movement called Zionism achieved, then?

It looks like pile of shit to me.

Jews should have chosen Bavaria instead of Palestine. Rename Munich New Jerusalem and get on with it.

Instead...

Peter Jason

Sep 24, 2018, 5:58:39 PM9/24/18
On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:28:44 -0700 (PDT), Tiglath
<te...@tiglath.net> wrote:

>After more than 118 years trying to get back the promised land, let us review
>how things turned out.

Badly, really.

>From the first aliya in the early 1900s it was clear that resident Arabs
>would not go quietly, as waves of immigrants arrived in Palestine.

In the good old days of the 1800s there were
religions of all sorts living side by side in
Palestine. Even Jews. The wicked Czar Nicholas I
wanted to claim the whole of Byzantium, including
the Levant, but was stopped by the perfidious
British & French via the Crimean war, the former
worried over the fate of India whom they invaded,
conquered and looted. Had the Czar succeeded
there would be no "Israel" today because the
Russkies know how to quell uppity fanatics.

>Arabs are still unhappy... to the tune that causes Israel to have a very large
>and powerful army and air force. The open secret is that they have quite a
>few nuclear heads as well.

Follow the money trail.

>The Big Whole Idea was to find a home and end all the bad stuff that had been
>happening to the Jewish people in history since the 8th century BC.

They lost their tribal home to the Assyrians, the
Babylonians, the Romans, the Byzantines etc, and
in 1300BC they were booted out of Egypt in spite
of their cries"let my people stay"!.

>If all went well, the end of the Zionist road would be durable peace, tranquility, and prosperity... and Israel would be one of those countries so
>peaceful you never hear about them... like Liechtenstein, Andorra, and St. Marino.

>How many F-16 fighters has St. Marino bought from us lately?

Maybe they should, given the rampant flooding
immigration across Europe.

>How long is the military service in Andorra?
>
>Israel has three year mandatory military service for men, two years for women.
>
>How many female soldiers does Liechtenstein have?
>
>And in spite of the great military and a militarized society, Israel is not
>peaceful or tranquil, it has never been, and the future holds more of the same.

The Zionists must know that the Final Solution to
all their woes is intermarriage with other races.
But try telling that to the self-preserving cleric
class. But their inbreeding has gone on so long
so as to "adjust" their DNA, or at least the
epigenetic properties.

>So what is so great about it, that needs preserving?

>Most Jews don't live in it or want to.

But the Yankee Jews keep pumping money their way.

>What has the political movement called Zionism achieved, then?

Political poison throught the area.

Tiglath

Sep 24, 2018, 6:35:52 PM9/24/18
On Monday, September 24, 2018 at 5:58:39 PM UTC-4, Peter Jason wrote:

> >What has the political movement called Zionism achieved, then?
>
> Political poison throught the area.

The evil is in religion.

How many ethnic groups do not care about their ancestor's land?

Most of them. I have no desire to reclaim any land the Iberians had and lost
to the Celts, the Carthaginians, the Romans, the Goths, well the Goths are
still there...

Ah, but the Jewish story is different... Fate had it so it was catapulted
into universal status by the Roman Empire.

The Protestant Reformation eliminated the Roman part of Christianity, softened
the Greek elements, but greatly boosted its Jewish sacred history.

That's why Evangelicals are all for Israel, concerning the Rapture...

The Jewish people would be like the rest of us, caring little about their
Palestinian roots, but for the fact that THEIR ROOTS have become famous, via Christianity.

Everybody knows the tale, and many are enthralled by it.

The Jewish people seeing themselves protagonists in the world's biggest
story, pounded home every Christmas, were so thoroughly enthralled with
their scripture that going back to that land became their life's dream.
A regrettable indulgence.

Their god said that people living there in the intervening millennia were usurpers.

So godly people did ungodly evil to get 'their' land back, and they are still at it.

Kill god first, it's got to go before all that violent nonsense stops.

Stupid religion... people putting pieces of paper into an ancient wall to ask god... as silly as Islam and the Christ tale... an all powerful god sends
his son to die to erase our sins... explain that one to me.

Israel rests on similar irrationality.

Stop contributing.

Peter Jason

Sep 24, 2018, 8:52:41 PM9/24/18

>Stop contributing.

The brainwashing of the young is the root of all
religious continuity. If secular education was
compulsory up to the age of 14 the world would be
very different. Even the USA has a political
"religion" in the form of that c1776 constitution,
an outdated rag that should be thoroughly revised.