Chief Wahoo of the Caddo Nation (50,000 BC) skeleton and tools

Garry Denke

Jan 20, 2021, 4:33:27 AM1/20/21
Chief Wahoo of the Caddo Nation
(50,000 BC) skeleton and tools

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10284398
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10284398
http://archived.moe/his/thread/10284398

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10282754
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10282754
http://archived.moe/his/thread/10282754

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10279918
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10279918
http://archived.moe/his/thread/10279918

G-D

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]21 / 6 / 9 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
File: Caddo Nation.jpg (44 KB, 628x728)
44 KB
/archaeology/ Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)14:53:08 No.10284398▶>>10284407 >>10287366 >>10288349
Where was the first Human found in Americas and which Tribe?

Great Mystery, Wakȟáŋ Tȟáŋka, Great Spirit

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)14:54:25 No.10284407▶>>10284555 >>10285831
>>10284398 (OP)
Earliest evidence of settlement is by Japhetites very shortly after the tower if babel.

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)15:08:24 No.10284526▶>>10284555 >>10285627
Tubal-cain or Tubalcain (Hebrew: תּוּבַל קַיִן – Tū́ḇal Qáyin) is a person mentioned in the Bible, in Genesis 4:22, known for being the first blacksmith. He is stated as the "forger of all instruments of bronze and iron". A descendant of Cain, he was the son of Lamech and Zillah.

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)15:11:58 No.10284555▶>>10284627 >>10285551 >>10285754 >>10285875
File: 1608608914519.jpg (104 KB, 771x842)
104 KB
>>10284407
>>10284526
Meds. NOW.

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)15:25:43 No.10284627▶
>>10284555
https://www.livescience.com/first-north-americans-30000-years-ago.html
checked

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)17:49:33 No.10285551▶>>10285754 >>10286371 >>10287374
>>10284555
Geologists and Geophysicists drilling for petroleum in Nacogdoches, Texas spudded into a 50,000 B.C. skeleton dubbed 'Chief Wahoo of the Caddo Nation' embedded in the Queen City Sand (Eocene) Formation outcrop, and forged iron and bronze tools (agricultural and foraging instruments), being over 50,000 years old. Humans were in the Americas roughly 52,000 years ago, the researchers, company man, rig tool-pusher and three tour drillers, roughnecks and derrick men said.

In other studies, Spelunkers and Archaeologists analyzed a remote cave in northwestern Mexico containing human-made stone tools that are up to 31,500 years old, according to dating models. This pushed back dates for human dispersal into North America to as early as 33,000 years ago, the researchers said. Archaeologists took already-published dates from 42 archaeological sites in North America and Beringia and plugged them into their model that analyzed human dispersal.

This model found an human presence in the Americas dating to at least 26,000 years ago.

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)18:01:29 No.10285627▶
File: Chief Wahoo Tubalcain.jpg (978 KB, 2048x2000)
978 KB
>>10284526
>A descendant of Cain, he was the son of Lamech and Zillah.

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)18:13:02 No.10285700▶>>10285782
the paleo indians who the """"""""""""""""""""natives""""""""""""""""""""" mercilessly wiped out and displaced with disease and superior agriculture.

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)18:21:17 No.10285754▶>>10287717
>>10284555
>>10285551
http://www.texas-drilling.com/nacogdoches-county/nacogdoches

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)18:26:47 No.10285782▶>>10285868
File: Wakȟבŋ Tȟבŋka.jpg (170 KB, 769x768)
170 KB
>>10285700
Great Mystery, Wakȟבŋ Tȟבŋka, Great Spirit

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)18:33:48 No.10285831▶
>>10284407
A true "& Humanities" post.

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)18:39:53 No.10285868▶>>10285940
>>10285782
Will you fuck off already Chief Slapaho?

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)18:42:03 No.10285875▶>>10287395
>>10284555
When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth. And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch. And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech. And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah. And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle. And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. And Zillah, she also bare Tubal-cain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah. And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold. And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew. And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

This is the book of the generations of Adam (researchers)

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)18:52:36 No.10285940▶
File: Chief Wahoo Tubalcain.jpg (28 KB, 500x530)
28 KB
>>10285868
if you don't want to participate in a real study and discussion then go play in one of the many childish threads at /his/ thanks

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)20:06:55 No.10286334▶>>10287259
Don't bring up nasty NAC on my board

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)20:13:22 No.10286371▶>>10287259
>>10285551
Metal tools in the americas 50,000 years ago? Am I reading that right?

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)22:35:41 No.10287259▶
>>10286334
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_archaeological_periods
Wow, is White World behind. Slowpokes, catch-up.

>>10286371
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-age_system
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Age
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Age
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age

Two Knife

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)22:58:59 No.10287366▶
File: 1608608914519.gif (55 KB, 528x528)
55 KB
>>10284398 (OP)
>Where was the first Human found in Americas and which Tribe?
>Great Mystery, Wakȟבŋ Tȟבŋka, Great Spirit
Nacogdoches, Texas, U.S.A.
Natchitoches

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)23:01:11 No.10287374▶
>>10285551
Unbeleivably based

Anonymous 01/19/21(Tue)23:05:03 No.10287395▶
>>10285875
>for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.
Gonna be honest with you here, I dont even know what this is trying to say.

Anonymous 01/20/21(Wed)00:11:13 No.10287717▶
>>10285754
Although a lesser-known oil field, the rich history of the Nacogdoches Oil Field spans more than a century. The first oil discovery in this field was likely made by Chief Wahoo, Caddo Nation who found oil in pools near present-day Oil Springs, Texas. There were various uses for the oil including medicinal applications and water proofing of canoes. Later, Spanish settlers with Antonio Gil Y’Barbo in 1779 used the oil found in Nacogdoches County as a lubricant for their wagon wheels and other various purposes. The person who discovered the Nacogdoches Oil Field was Lyne T. Barret (1832-1913). Born in Appomattox, Virginia. Barret moved to San Augustine County, Texas along with his family in the early 1840’s. Shortly after beginning his career as a partner in the Hardman Brothers and Barret Mercantile Company, Barret became interested in petroleum exploration. In December of 1859 he leased 279 acres of land near the town of Oil Springs, Texas which had become known for its oil seeps. With the onset of the Civil War his efforts came to a halt. In the months following end of the Civil War, Barret along with several other partners organized the Melrose Petroleum Company in December of 1865. The following summer, the Melrose Petroleum Company began drilling the No. 1 Isaac C. Skillern well. At the time, cable tool techniques were the preferred drilling methods of Pennsylvanian drillers. Barret instead used an auger measuring eight feet long, and eight inches wide attached to a pipe that was rotated by a wheel driven by cogs from a drive shaft on a steam engine. On September 12, 1866, at a depth of 106 feet the Melrose Petroleum Company completed the first successful oil well in the Nacogdoches Oil Field. Barret most likely drilled into the Queen City Formation. This oil discovery was most significant because it was also the first successful oil well drilled in the state of Texas.

https://scholarworks.sfasu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1019&context=geology

Anonymous 01/20/21(Wed)02:57:16 No.10288349▶
File: Indigenous_peoples_americ(...).png (60 KB, 650x900)
60 KB
>>10284398 (OP)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Indigenous_peoples_americas_1535.png

the lay of the land
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 21 / 6 / 9 / 1

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10284398
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10284398
http://archived.moe/his/thread/10284398

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10282754
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10282754
http://archived.moe/his/thread/10282754

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10279918
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10279918
http://archived.moe/his/thread/10279918

Chief Wahoo of the Caddo Nation
(50,000 BC) skeleton and tools

G-D

The Old Man

Jan 20, 2021, 9:42:37 AM1/20/21
On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 4:33:27 AM UTC-5, Garry Denke wrote:
> Chief Wahoo of the Caddo Nation (50,000 BC) skeleton and tools

> Where was the first Human found in Americas and which Tribe?
> Great Mystery, Wakȟáŋ Tȟáŋka, Great Spirit

> Geologists and Geophysicists drilling for petroleum in Nacogdoches, Texas spudded into a 50,000 B.C. skeleton dubbed
> 'Chief Wahoo of the Caddo Nation' embedded in the Queen City Sand (Eocene) Formation outcrop, and forged iron and
> bronze tools (agricultural and foraging instruments), being over 50,000 years old. Humans were in the Americas roughly
> 52,000 years ago, the researchers, company man, rig tool-pusher and three tour drillers, roughnecks and derrick men said.

I'm taking a chance here pointing this out but you were off by a factor of 100. The Eocene was 50,000,000 years ago, not 50,000. Okay, that said, why didn't this make the news headlines when it happened?

> In other studies, Spelunkers and Archaeologists analyzed a remote cave in northwestern Mexico containing human-made
> stone tools that are up to 31,500 years old, according to dating models. This pushed back dates for human dispersal into
> North America to as early as 33,000 years ago, the researchers said. Archaeologists took already-published dates from 42
> archaeological sites in North America and Beringia and plugged them into their model that analyzed human dispersal.

If they had bronze tools 52,000 years ago, why did they go back to stone almost 20,000 years later? BTW, most all of Beringia is under water, where were these tools found?

Garry Denke

Jan 29, 2021, 9:22:43 AM1/29/21
On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 8:42:37 AM UTC-6, The Old Man wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 4:33:27 AM UTC-5, Garry Denke wrote:
> > Chief Wahoo of the Caddo Nation (50,000 BC) skeleton and tools
> >
> > Where was the first Human found in Americas and which Tribe?
> > Great Mystery, Wakȟáŋ Tȟáŋka, Great Spirit
> >
> > Geologists and Geophysicists drilling for petroleum in Nacogdoches, Texas spudded into a 50,000 B.C. skeleton dubbed
> > 'Chief Wahoo of the Caddo Nation' embedded in the Queen City Sand (Eocene) Formation outcrop, and forged iron and
> > bronze tools (agricultural and foraging instruments), being over 50,000 years old. Humans were in the Americas roughly
> > 52,000 years ago, the researchers, company man, rig tool-pusher and three tour drillers, roughnecks and derrick men said.
>
> I'm taking a chance here pointing this out but you were off by a factor of 100.
> The Eocene was 50,000,000 years ago, not 50,000.

Earth is 4.543 billion years old. You and I live on earth. So our ages are off by billions.
The skeleton is 52,000 years (dating) so the tools are 52,000 years old.

> Okay, that said, why didn't this make the news headlines when it happened?

It did make newsgroup and usenet news headlines.
See the news headlines and links.

> > In other studies, Spelunkers and Archaeologists analyzed a remote cave in northwestern Mexico containing human-made
> > stone tools that are up to 31,500 years old, according to dating models. This pushed back dates for human dispersal into
> > North America to as early as 33,000 years ago, the researchers said. Archaeologists took already-published dates from 42
> > archaeological sites in North America and Beringia and plugged them into their model that analyzed human dispersal.

> If they had bronze tools 52,000 years ago,
> why did they go back to stone almost 20,000 years later?

How would I know, we're just drillers.

> BTW, most all of Beringia is under water,
> where were these tools found?

Nacogdoches County

The Old Man

Jan 29, 2021, 11:18:18 AM1/29/21
On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 9:22:43 AM UTC-5, Garry Denke wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 8:42:37 AM UTC-6, The Old Man wrote:
> > On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 4:33:27 AM UTC-5, Garry Denke wrote:

> > > Geologists and Geophysicists drilling for petroleum in Nacogdoches, Texas spudded into a 50,000 B.C. skeleton dubbed
> > > 'Chief Wahoo of the Caddo Nation' embedded in the Queen City Sand (Eocene) Formation outcrop, and forged iron and
> > > bronze tools (agricultural and foraging instruments), being over 50,000 years old. Humans were in the Americas roughly
> > > 52,000 years ago, the researchers, company man, rig tool-pusher and three tour drillers, roughnecks and derrick men said.

> > I'm taking a chance here pointing this out but you were off by a factor of 100.
> > The Eocene was 50,000,000 years ago, not 50,000.

> Earth is 4.543 billion years old. You and I live on earth. So our ages are off by billions.
> The skeleton is 52,000 years (dating) so the tools are 52,000 years old.

What you're saying makes absolutely NO sense, so I'll restate it. The Eocene Period was about 50,000,000 years ago. You state that the relics were discovered in a formation that is about 50,000 years ago. That would make it from the Pleistocene Epoch [2.588MYA - 11.7 TYA]. That is all I was trying to state. Too many people are trying to state that humanity began far earlier than scientific evidence shows.
As far as when did the first humans settle North America, I have read of some evidence showing that it COULD (not accepted by science) have been as early as 100,000 years ago, based on some stone tools found in a Mexican creek bed.

Regards,
John Braungart

Garry Denke

Jan 29, 2021, 4:06:43 PM1/29/21
On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 10:18:18 AM UTC-6, The Old Man wrote:
> On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 9:22:43 AM UTC-5, Garry Denke wrote:

> > > I'm taking a chance here pointing this out but you were off by a factor of 100.
> > > The Eocene was 50,000,000 years ago, not 50,000.
>
> > Earth is 4.543 billion years old. You and I live on earth. So our ages are off by billions.
> > The skeleton is 52,000 years (dating) so the tools are 52,000 years old.
>
> [snipped confusion, geology is not applicable]
>
> Regards,
> John Braungart

Radiocarbon dated skeleton. 52,000 years. Metal tools assumed same.
Dozer operator digging pits found Chief Wahoo (Caddo).

Regards,
Garry Denke

Denoco Inc.

Jan 23, 2023, 1:02:29 PM1/23/23
http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/14516094
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/14516094
http://archived.moe/his/thread/14516094

Chief Wahoo established the Americas 52,000 years ago. We have more science than you can shake a stick at.