Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Great Britain blocks NFL Super Bowl 57 AD *24

4 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Thomas Coleman Younger

não lida,
5 de fev. de 2023, 06:18:3505/02/2023
para
Great Britain blocks NFL Super Bowl 57 AD *24

The Longest Pit Stop, Ever
by Preston Tucker
__________________________________

BEST SUPER BOWL AD *24 (not released yet)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heIwZSzuTHM

We like Tucker Corporation’s Race Car AD *24 the best. The One where Moses, the Father of
Texas, is pointing due West from atop Pisgah on Mount Nebo, then it flashes to Ark of the
Covenant electro-magnetic Race Car driver Moses peeling out of there making a Pit Stop at the
Heel Stone underground Garage of Stonehenge, next crossing the Atlantic Ocean atop the Spruce
Goose landing in Nacogdoches the Oldest Town in Texas, where it drives off Spruce Goose’s
starboard wing across The Alamo finish line, and ends with Moses, the Father of Texas, smiling
at his Ark of the Covenant electro-magnetic Race Car silhouetted by a San Antonio sunset in
the Promised Land.

Tucker Corporation’s Race Car AD *24 is our favourite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/31st_parallel_north
http://www.tuckerclub.org/tucker-history/
https://www.tuckercorporation.com

The Alamo: 29.4260° N, 98.4861° W
Mount Nebo: 31.7683° N, 35.7253° E
__________________________________

Ad rejected by NFL (again), our $7.5M refunded (again)
https://www.sanantonio.gov/CCDO/Resources/Alamo-Master-Plan
Super Bowl 53, Super Bowl 54, Super Bowl 55, Super Bowl 56, Super Bowl 57

https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10324893
http://archived.moe/his/thread/10324893

G-D

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/414937916