On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 4:19:06 PM UTC+5:30, angel...@gmail.com
> women seeking men, girls seeking men for sex, girls looking for men, women for one night stand, girls for get laid, married women for affair, divorced women looking men for fuck, girls for fuck, single looking for marriage, local girlfriend online for romantic chat and free hookups. older women looking younger men for sex tonight.
> Join Now: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1449552
1. If you plant premarital sex, you reap extra marital sex as the harvest. Surveys have revealed that people who have indulged in premarital sex are more promiscuous or more susceptible to extra marital sex and affairs while married. Gen.8:22.
2. It opens the door for demonic spirits to wreak havoc in the relationship. Remember, sex is as spiritual as it is physical. 1 Corinthians 6:16.
3. It will turn off God's supply of favour from reaching you. As Christians we know that God frown at it. The Bible in 1 Corinthians 6:18 says; 'Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body, but he that commits fornication sins against his own body. What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God and ye are not your own?'
4. Your conscience will be wounded and you will be tormented by the thought of such acts of disobedience. Sexually transmitted diseases are often passed when couples have had multiple sexual partners. Although premarital sex doesn't necessarily mean the couple have had multiple sexual partners, the chances are greater than if a couple vows to abstain until marriage
5. It blinds you from seeing the flaws and negative attitudes of your partner. You may be constrained to manage the relationship that may lead to a bad marriage because of the temporary pleasure of sex.
6. You lose the respect of your partner and your focus gets blurred. Sex creates a bond between sex partners that can easily be violated if the commitment isn't strong enough to sustain it. Marriage creates a lifelong commitment and can support the bond a sexual relationship creates. It is very difficult for couples engaged in premarital sex to ensure that their sexual relationship create a lasting bond
7. It erodes the trust you have for each other. As a result suspicion comes up, and there is room for severe jealousy even when nothing is happening.
8. Premarital sex replaces intimacy. This might end up in heartbreak if you lost interest. A married couple could also be more likely to experience problems if one or both partners had been sexually active before marriage. Couples with multiple past sexual partners may find themselves comparing their marital sex life to their premarital sex life, often leading to dissatisfaction.
9. Couples who cohabit or engage in premarital sex before marriage are at greater risk of divorce and report a lower level of dedication to the relationship, which increases the risk of a single-parent household if a child is involved. You open yourself up to shame and regrets if it leads to pregnancy. If you try to cover up by committing abortion, you become guilty of murder that is if you survive it.
10. It will also lead to bad reputation. Usually if adolescents commit premarital sex, this secret would be confined between the couple themselves. Many times this act is hard to be kept as a secret as the man tend to brag amongst their friends thus leading to rumours. The girl's reputation is at stake as she will be gossiped and judged by her own peers.