Nigeria.com is back

Webmaster Nigeria.Net

Oct 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/2/99
Happy Independence Day '99

Nigeria.com is back!!!

After a long sleep, and an even longer awakening, Nigeria.com is back.
All the old features are there, News, Matchmaker, Discussion Forums,
Seeking Old Friends, Polling Booth, Games

*** Lots of New Features

* Largest Collection of Nigerian weblinks on the Net (add yours
automatically)
* Mailing Lists - Politics, Women, Sports, General Talk
* Daily News by Email
* Nigerian Banner Exchange just for Nigerian sites on the web
* First Saturday - The Nigerian Internetworking Network.
* NigeriaWorld - Lives of Real Nigerians around the World
* Showcase - Showcasing the achievements of Nigerians around the world
* Classified Ads - Cars, Houses, Personals, General, and Employment
* Ray Power Request Show and AIT Question and Answers Show
* GeoCities/Tripod type Free web pages (i.e
http://community.nigeria.net/alumni/yourschool)
* Made-In-Nigeria Shop (In conjunction with I-Escrow)

*** Up Coming features (within the next fifteen days)

* Company Domain names (http://yourcompany.nigeria.com)
* Personal Domain names (http://yourname.nigerian.com)

* Free web based personal e-mail (y...@nigeriamail.com)
* Free web based corporate e-mail (y...@yourcompany.nigerian.net)

* Nigeria.com Electronic Postcards

*** Nigeria.com is launching in Nigeria

We are also launching a national network of CyberCafes in Nigeria (a
joint venture with Niconex Inc). The first three to be launched in Oct
are at Ikeja, Yaba, and Ikoyi.

In a joint venture with Centerpoint Communications we are launching
Nigeria.com Computer School, a national network of computer education
centres. The first school will open in Ikeja in November 1999.

--

webm...@nigeria.net
Nigeria.Com is Nigeria on the 'Net. A community site catering to the