THE TRUTH ABOUT RACE FROM THE GREATEST BLACK AND WHITE MINDS ON EARTH

Clyde Benson

Mar 14, 2017, 4:14:49 PM3/14/17
Here is one of the greatest White minds to ever study Africa.
Basil Davidson - Different, but equal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X75COneJ4w8&t=3s

Clyde Benson

Mar 14, 2017, 4:23:41 PM3/14/17

Part 2 mastering a continent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maRquej2G80

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:14:46 -0500, Clyde Benson
<clydel...@charter.net> wrote:

>Here is one of the greatest White minds to ever study Africa.
>Basil Davidson - Different, but equal
>
>Part 1
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X75COneJ4w8&t=3s

Clyde Benson

Mar 15, 2017, 1:36:48 AM3/15/17
Part 3
AFRICA Episode 3 Caravans of Gold Written & Presented by Basil "White
man" Davidson Executive Producer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSoZ07LXnKo

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:23:38 -0500, Clyde Benson

Mansa Mussa

Mar 15, 2017, 12:01:04 PM3/15/17
The Great White man Tim Wise puts down the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOB_ix10--I&t=1529s

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:14:46 -0500, Clyde Benson
<clydel...@charter.net> wrote:

---

"The evil,diabolical,psychotic thinking of most Caucasians is seen in their desire to
is revealed by their using lying, thieving,trickery, and the use of extreme violence
against innocent nonwhite populations as means of Human uplift"

Mansa Mussa

Mar 15, 2017, 12:05:44 PM3/15/17
The ultra Wise Tim Wise speaks on "White like me" Excellent factual
video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4w9UnE4FLY&t=256s

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:14:46 -0500, Clyde Benson

Clyde Benson

Mar 15, 2017, 3:36:11 PM3/15/17
Tim Wise on the dangers of the 2016 Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h73fhM9opto&t=73s

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:14:46 -0500, Clyde Benson

Mansa Mussa

Mar 15, 2017, 6:07:25 PM3/15/17
PhD Jane Elliott shows a group of English Caucasoids just how mentally
ill they are. Byker fits perfectly in this group.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYHBrJIIFU

Mansa Mussa

Mar 15, 2017, 6:17:33 PM3/15/17
Jane Elliott say that ALL Caucasoids are racist from the Whitehouse to
the outhouse. Listen why she feels that way and tell me if you think
that White people are still perfect peoeple, or whether they are the
spawn of Satan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzycqpRZ7cY&t=1091s

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 11:05:43 -0500, Mansa Mussa

Mansa Mussa

Mar 17, 2017, 11:26:54 PM3/17/17
Dr Louis Leakey the smartest White man to ever live studies the origin
of man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyQDhBGSyC4