Bentham surname of barbados

Benjamin Bentham

Sep 30, 2021, 6:34:33 PM9/30/21
Hello all. currently searching for links in the 1800s- early 1900s, I've been doing research and have been trying to line up the family tree, however there is no information that i can find on the men who my great and great great grandmother had their children with... yet we all have the name bentham which i know is not native to barbados.. any assistance is greatly appreciated. , my great grandmother was Delcina Bentham and her mother was Lydia Bentham.. they were raised on or nearby the goodland plantation in christ church. my father was felix bentham and his mother was erla bentham