Joseph Louis Butcher Born: Georgetown Guyana

wayne_anderson

Jun 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/17/97

I am seeking any information or descendants of Joseph Louis Butcher. He was
born Demerara Georgetown Guyana in 1835. Any information would be appreciated.

e-mail te...@ihug.co.nz

jorda...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2013, 5:07:56 AM6/15/13
Hi Wayne,

I know this is 15 years late for a reply, but I am a descendant of Joseph Louis Butcher through Alice Ada Butcher. Howe are you related to Joseph? I have a descendant chart if you would like one?

Thanks,

Jordan.

rlangdo...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2013, 1:27:14 PM8/29/13
Also looking for details - descendent of ellen Caroline

njpe...@xtra.co.nz

Feb 3, 2014, 4:42:05 AM2/3/14
On Tuesday, 17 June 1997 19:00:00 UTC+12, Wayne Anderson wrote:
> I am seeking any information or descendants of Joseph Louis Butcher. He was
> born Demerara Georgetown Guyana in 1835. Any information would be appreciated.
>
> e-mail te...@ihug.co.nz

HI IM nick pender butcher,im a descendent of Joseph Louis Butcher,my grandfather was Eddy Butcher,his brother name was Norman Butcher from the West Coast.i would love too chat with any family out there,been a long time cuz.. nick

njpe...@xtra.co.nz

Feb 3, 2014, 4:43:19 AM2/3/14

Jordan Faint

Sep 20, 2020, 7:02:03 AM9/20/20
Hi,

I do not recall if we talked Nick Pender Butcher but I would love to correspond with you if you are still interested. I know a lot about Joseph Louis Butcher and his family find me on depu...@windowslive.com and would love to talk to a male line descendant of Joseph.

looking forward to hearing from you,

Jordan F