Family Tree

Allison Lee

Jun 10, 2021, 8:01:41 PM6/10/21
I started my family tree but I cannot go any further to obtain my great, great grandparents, all I know is that they were from Madeira, Portugal and ended up in St Vincent
My grandmother named Rosalie Mathilda Pereira , also known as Gladys was born on 17 February 1894, her parents mother Winifred Pereira nee Corea, father Antonio Pereira and Albert Taylor, mother Eva Taylor nee Phillips and father Charles Taylor
Albert Taylor and Rosalie Mathilda Pereira married on 3 October 1917 and had 12 children names, Augustine, George, Stella, Louis, Angela, Rosalind,Sylvester, Vernon, Antonio, Noel, Gloria and Vincent
Will appreciate any information given for me to continue on my family tree
Thanking you
Regards
Allison Lee