Grenada surnames

Lynne Pramana

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Is anyone interested in the following names before I send away certificates.
Forteau / La Forteau
Leid
Not you Elise or Sean, these are your certificates.
Extras on same page, some legible some not.

Joseph, Soloman, Radjman, Whitman, Charles, Chambers, DeCoteau,
Williams,Sinclair, Reid, Hinds, Lake, McFarlane, Baptiste, McLeod,
Simpson,Hutchinson, Philip, Hall, McIntosh, Bishop, Beckles, Grahame, Wall,
Stuart, McDonald, Rose, Montrose,
Lynne

Bat...@aol.com

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Hi
I'm interested in the McIntosh surname.

Barrington

Tikwis

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00
I am interested in the name Hall in Grenada
TIA
Tikwis

Lynne Pramana

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00
McDonald McIntosh abode L'dante??Land died 14th May, 1896 aged about 50 yrs.
Buried at St.Davids.
Actually the BDM film for Anglican Church St.Andrews with a bit of St.Davids
and St.Patricks thrown in has a lot of McIntoshes listed.
Lynne

Lynne Pramana

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00
Harriet Justina HALL abode Pomme??Rose was buried 4/5/1896 at St.Davids.
Aged 44 yrs.

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00
Lynne
What about the Black McIntoshes of Yahlas area?
thanks
Barrington

monsanto

Oct 11, 2000, 11:41:39 PM10/11/00
Tikwis,
what names are you interested in in Guyana or former colonies Berbice,
Essequibo and Demerare?
From: Christel Monsanto, promoting Caribbean Art

Lynne Pramana

Oct 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/12/00
Did not check for any details. I was only looking at Surnames. The only
reason I could give you the other bit of information is because it was on a
page I was photocopying for someone else. I do know there were an awful lot
of McIntoshes, Baptistas, Alexanders and Otways on the film. The film is a
mixture of colours.
Lynne

Bat...@aol.com

Oct 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/12/00
In a message dated 10/12/00 3:32:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bpra...@bigpond.com writes:

> Did not check for any details. I was only looking at Surnames. The only
> reason I could give you the other bit of information is because it was on a
> page I was photocopying for someone else. I do know there were an awful lot
> of McIntoshes, Baptistas, Alexanders and Otways on the film. The film is a
> mixture of colours.
Lynn

This is good for starters. Thanks much.
Regards,
Barringtron

merril bourne

Oct 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/13/00
There are OTWAY's living in Grenada today.

Alfred Worsfold

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
For those listers interested in the name OTWAY you might want to check the
Otway sight at: http://www.otway.com/family/familytree.html also, Patricia
Dunne's Timless Connections website at:
http://www.geocities.com/patriciajeanne .
My mother was a Preudhomme and a number of Preudhommes and Otways married
each other. There are also some Preudhommes still living in Grenada and even
more, it seems, living in Trinidad.
It is worth a visit to Patricia's website to check out the many surnames she
shows which are associated with the Caribbean.
Best regards,
Al Worsfold,North Carolina, U.S.A.

Tikwis

Nov 20, 2000, 7:31:09 PM11/20/00
On 11 Oct 2000 09:35:10 -0700, bpra...@bigpond.com (Lynne Pramana)
wrote:

>Harriet Justina HALL abode Pomme??Rose was buried 4/5/1896 at St.Davids.
>Aged 44 yrs.

<snip> the BDM film for Anglican Church St.Andrews with a bit of
St.Davids and St.Patricks <snip>

Can you give me the reference for the above BDM film as I'm
particularly interest in St. Patricks and haven't been able to locate
any particular registers for that parish around the 1785s plus.

TIA
Tikwis

lizhhut...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2019, 8:56:08 PM7/28/19
On Tuesday, October 10, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Lynne Pramana wrote:
> Hi,

patriciac...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2020, 2:57:48 PM6/10/20
Hi
Im intrested in the name Charles

Karen Charles

Sep 14, 2020, 8:00:55 PM9/14/20
On Wednesday, 10 June 2020 at 19:57:48 UTC+1, patriciac...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
> Im intrested in the name Charles
My dad was a Charles from Grenada

Owen Hankey

Nov 8, 2020, 10:09:31 PM11/8/20
On Wednesday, October 11, 2000 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Tikwis wrote:
> >Is anyone interested in the following names before I send away certificates.
> >Forteau / La Forteau
> >Leid
> >Not you Elise or Sean, these are your certificates.
> >Extras on same page, some legible some not.
> >
> >Joseph, Soloman, Radjman, Whitman, Charles, Chambers, DeCoteau,
> >Williams,Sinclair, Reid, Hinds, Lake, McFarlane, Baptiste, McLeod,
> >Simpson,Hutchinson, Philip, Hall, McIntosh, Bishop, Beckles, Grahame, Wall,
> >Stuart, McDonald, Rose, Montrose,
> >Lynne
> >

> I am interested in the name Hall in Grenada
> TIA
> Tikwis
My great grandfather was a Hall