Ships transporting Portuguese (From Madeira to St. Vincent)

Richard B. Cheddie

Feb 4, 2005, 5:39:35 PM2/4/05
Ships transporting Portuguese (From Madeira to St. Vincent)

Helen Thompson Nov 1845 254
Eliza Jan 1846 142
Eliza Mar 1846 225
Catherine & Elizabeth Apr 1846 102
Buckers May 1846 37
Hallyards Jul 1846 138
James Cruikshank Jul 1846 144
Bolivar Jul 1846 38
Eliza Aug1846 114
Catherine & Elizabeth Oct 1846 164
Queen Victoria Nov 1846 161
Clydeside Dec 1846 37
David Lyon Jan 1847 69
Eliza Jun 1847 155
Catherine & Elizebeth Jun 1847 113
Eliza Jan 1848 107

in...@bartleymill.com

Nov 19, 2023, 10:17:16 AM11/19/23
Hello Richard
Several years later, I'm still trying to find passenger lists for these ships. Where did you get this original list from please? I've now managed to trace my original gg-grandfather to Faial in Madeira, but want to know when and how he got to St Vincent in the 1840s.
Juanita Rogers
(Correia, Corea, Correa, Jardine, de Freitas, Pereira, Casson, St Vincent)