Keith JOPP (1768 - 1823) Jamaica

Hilary

Aug 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/8/97

I am searching for info on my 4 times gt. grandfather, Keith JOPP, who
owned Keith Hall, St. Andrew's, Jamaica in the early 1800s. Does Keith
Hall still exist?
Thanks. Hilary in Aberdeen

natali...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2012, 1:19:55 AM9/3/12
Hi Hilary, we spoke over a decade ago. It seems that keith jopp is my 4 x gt. grandfather too. amazing isn't it? let's chat sometime. ok. please write back. thanks.

hocr...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2015, 5:56:21 PM6/18/15
Hi Natalie
Have you found any new, interesting information on KJ? So we're 5th cousins!
Hilary

sarahw...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2020, 4:31:12 PM6/20/20
Hi, Keith Jopp is my 4 times Great Grandfather too. the family tree is amazing!

Fraser Jopp

Dec 24, 2020, 12:31:57 PM12/24/20
Sad to report h owned 9 slaves in Jamaica https://www.ucl.ac.uk/lbs/claim/view/19018

cgbh777

Aug 17, 2021, 3:55:14 PM8/17/21
Did he father any slaves that you know of?