James Leakey

Peter Leakey

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00
Can any one please tell me if they have any information, on James Leakey. I
can not find any information in the 1881 census.

His son my Great, grand father James William, was born about `1827,
Shorditch London.

Many thanks

Peter.

Peter Leakey

Sep 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/23/00

"Peter Leakey" <Peter....@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>I should have stated in my original message that I have not found any trace
of James Leakeys death in the records at The Family Records Centre Londo

Peter

Eve McLaughlin

Sep 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/24/00
In article <8qgaj4$pnu$1...@neptunium.btinternet.com>, Peter Leakey
<Peter....@btinternet.com> writes

>Can any one please tell me if they have any information, on James Leakey. I
>can not find any information in the 1881 census.
>
>His son my Great, grand father James William, was born about `1827,
>Shorditch London.
So presumably the father was born in c1800-5 or even earlier. He might
last till 1881, but given shorter life expectation, possibly not. You
can try under Lakey or Lecky.
--
Eve McLaughlin

Secretary Bucks Genealogical Society